View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #173
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch with amused arousal as the Amazon struggles up onto her knees, my eyes running over her welted back and rump. When she turns her head with her sweat soaked hair plastered to her shoulders and defiance still in her pain glazed eyes I grin at her. Then she pants her defiant words and I laugh, an amused laugh that fills the tent and makes her eyes narrow in hatred.
"Then hunger will be your companion Sternenlied!" I tell her and though she tenses to feel my whip again it is my hand the Amazon feels as I step close and stroke it down her welted back. "But I won't let you starve to death," I say, stroking my hand over her battered rump as she shudders before slipping it under her rear and between her feet to fondle her sex.