View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 03:34 PM   #172
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

The deafening silence seems to hold me down even more than the numbing pain at its rampage in my body. Still crackling from the roaring emotions the heavy air inside the tent covers my sweat-covered and battered body, slightly stroking my energised skin as I lay on the hard ground. Breathing heavily from total exertion and agony ravaging my body as well as my mind, my muscles twitch and tremble as I try to pull myself together, not to succumb to the approaching darkness in my head.
Clawing my fingers into the ground, the dewy smell of the earth in my nose, I weakly force my body back, angling my legs to shove my torso over them, my pelvis resting on my ankles. Black dots clouding my vision I can feel fresh sweat - this time cold as the night - covering my face, running down my spine.
I am too weak to lift my head, heavy as a stone, I slowly push myself up to a kneeling position. The warlord spinning infront of my eyes, my vision blurring, I feel my chest heaving heavily as I desperately gasp for air.
I must not fall! I have to stay conscious!
This brute creature must not prevail!
Swallowing hard several times before I can feel my throat again I finally manage to form words inside my mouth again. Panting heavily I slowly turn my head to the warlord staring at me in anticipation and victory, a disgusting grin on his exhausted face. My arms are too weak for me to even lift them a little as I manage to speak finally. I can barely keep my body up straight.
"T-take ... your f-food and ... s-stuff it d-down ... y-your throat!" I spit at him exhaustedly.