View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 03:27 PM   #171
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When the Amazon collapses onto her belly I continue to whip her ruthlessly, wanting to truly teach her the price of defiance. Her nude body twitches under the blows of my whip, her cries of agony fading to gasps as I beat the defiance and strength out of her. I am still amazed at how much Sternenlied can take. She can take the whip like no woman I have ever seen and that very thought increases my arousal and the pleasure and sense of power at having her at my mercy.
"I should beat you every morning Amazon!" I laugh as I bring the whip down on her defenseless body over and over. "Maybe it will make your more compliant!"
Then I halt the whipping, my breathing heaving from the exertion of whipping the Amazon. "Now would you rather have the whip or ask for food Sternenlied?" I demand as she lays whimpering and moaning in pain at my feet.