View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 02:18 PM   #169
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"This is what defiance gets you Amazon!" I call out as Sternenlied screams under my whip, her cries mixing with the sweet crack of leather on flesh.
I work her back in a series of Xs, lashing from one should to hip and then the other back and forth. It is not a heavy whip, designed to cause pain rather than damage so it does not tear the Amazon's flesh but leaves long read welts as I punish her for her defiance. My eyes feast on the sight of the proud woman on her knees, her smooth back crisscrossed with welts and her head thrown back as she gives voice to her agony.
My lust builds with each cry and lash that scourges her back, my manhood growing harder with each stroke. Then when she falls forward onto her hands and knees once again I lash both cheeks of her firm rump at an angle with my whip...