View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 11:37 AM   #168
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

I howl in agony when the warlord brings his whip down on my naked back, the plaited leather lashing over my unprotected skin. A cutting flash of pain rips through my body as well as my mind and blasts me forward, sending me down on all fours.
A growl of frustration and anger washes over me as the warlord coils his whip back up, looking down at my naked figure. The small wrinkles around his lips quickly curve into a smile when I try to get up again, my muscles trembling from the pain on my back.
My weak and jittery attempt makes the chain at my collar rattle silently. A mocking laughter at my helplessness.
Before I can pull myself together enough to get up the whip cracks down on me again! Snarling at me the warlord brings his cruel toy down on my back another time! And another! Defencelessly on my knees I cry in agony under the lashes of my tormentor's whip. I throw my head back every time another blinding pain pierces through me, setting my entire body afire.