View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 11:50 PM   #165
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sit down heavily on the edge of my bed after I have hurled the Amazon across the tent, the exhaustion and aches of having fought and taken her finally catching up with me. Grumbling angrily I pour myself a cup of wine and drink it as I gaze at the stunned Sternenlied where she lays on the floor of the tent barely clinging to consciousness. She is a strong willed woman and though I have whipped, tormented, defeated her physically and raped her I have not broken her.
As I sit watching her I realise that I am going to have to be creative and patient in my approach to making the Amazon mine. Conquering the spirited woman will take time and effort and truthfully she is a challenge I look foreward to. However I cannot take chances with her no matter how beaten she seems.
With that in mind I rise and make my way to where a heavy steal collar rests on the floor at the end of a heavy chain attached to a steak driven three feet into the ground. The collar and chain are meant to secure my warhound but it will hold an Amazon aswell. With it in hand I move over to Sternenlied as she lays on her side moaning softly in pain.
"I can't have you getting away or running loose Amazon," I tell her as I lock the steel collar around her slim neck and laugh when she glares hatefully at me though she can barely keep her eyes open. "Yes, still defiant aren't you. But I will break you Sternenlied and make you mine," I promise her, stroking her sweatsoaked hair and running my hand down her back in a long possessive caress.
The Amazon snarls something weakly at me I cannot really make out and after patting her rump I straighten up. After dressing once again I call in my personal healer to tend to both myself and the battered Sternenlied. I could leave her with her pain but part of my cruel strategy is that each time I start with her she will be fresh to feel each thing I do to her or have done to her completely.
When the healer is finished with both of us I dismiss him. Still tired however I rest for a while as the Amazon dozes on the floor and eat a meal of cheese and meat washed down with a few more cups of whine. Then feeling much refreshed I decide to continue the breaking of my new slave.
I cut a large chunk of yellow cheese and pour a cup of wine, then holding those in one hand I retrieve a short handled single tailed whip. With those in hand I approach Sternenlied where she lays upon the floor on her side, nude with the steel collar around her neck and her arms still tied behind her back. The Amazon's eyes flicker open as I approach and the hatred and anger in them as she looks up at me is even stronger than before.
"You have a choice Amazon," I tell her as I halt to stand over her, holding up the food and drink in one hand and my whip in the other. "You can have the wine and cheese or you can taste my whip. However to get the cheese and wine you must ask for them and call me master when you do. To get the whip all you have to do is refuse to ask for your meal like a good slave. So which will it be?" I ask ominously after I have given her her choices.