View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 06:01 PM   #164
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

As the warlord gets more and more brutal, his vile thrusts get even harder, even faster. Seemingly out of his mind by lust and frustration he mercilessly rams himself into me, his huge member torturing my soar channel, tormenting my searing sanctum.
My whole body afire from agony I moan and moan helplessly while he madly ravages me without remorse.
When suddenly the warlord's body is shaken wildly by tremors I can feel his manhood bulge and twitch inside me. My entire figure tenses, stiffens painfully, as he reaches his climax and I have to bear his foul seed filling my inner sanctity. The repulsing sensation of the warlord's hot semen inflates my entire body in disgust and shame. Pushing into me further the warlord growls and grunts in delight as his pleasure erupts into me.
Finally he pulls himself out of me, patting me on my sweat-covered and aching buttocks. Breathing heavily in exhaustion he gets up and pulls my battered body up with him. Too weak to stand my knees crumble under me but before I can fall to the ground the warlord grabs my neck. His skin is burning from excitement and anger - I know he is furious because I didn't surrender to his cruelty.
Grunting deeply he shakes my body a few times before brutally hurling me through the tent, smashing me to the ground. When I crush onto the hard soil I cry out in pain as my figure is violently rattled and my head is knocked hard, leaving me at the verge of unconsciousness.