View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 03:32 PM   #161
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Say you are mine Sternenlied!" I growl, my voice tight with pleasure and effort as the Amazon hangs by her hair in my fist as I violate her. "Say it Amazon!" I demand, stabbing savagely into her dry abused channel as hard and deep as I can, her whimpers and moans telling me she is still feeling her ravishment. "Admit you are mine and surrender!" I groan and reaching beneath Sternenlied with my free hand I find her pendant breasts and pinch and pull her nipples cruely while I try to conquer her with the impaling thrusts of my manhood.