Thread: Young Mother
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 11:18 PM   #40
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Years ago I read a story about a woman who was raped in Bosnia during the war they had in the 1990's. There were lots of those stories on the web back then, this particular one got me horny when I read it.
Anyway, this woman was about 25 and her husband was at the front fighting when the Serbians took over the town and raped lots of the women. This particular woman was visited at her home one night and raped by three guys. The story gave a lot of graphic details, including that she was raped in the pussy, ass and mouth, and that some of the men came on her face and in her mouth. The same guys came back a few nights later and fucked her again.
She probably should have moved out after that, but she didn't. So a couple of nights later the same three guys came back, this time with four new guys, and she was raped by all seven.
She got the message after that, apparently didn't want to be used as a cum dump for gangs of Serbians every few nights. She moved to somewhere safer.

Last edited by bigal; 01-26-2017 at 11:20 PM.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote