View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 11:37 AM   #1568
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Cory Chase in Strong Woman Weak Man HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Roleplay, Female Domination, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum in Pussy

Scene One: I look Ridiculous

“I look ridiculous, I don't want to wear this pink thing” Cory's new wrestling student tells her. “You have to be promoted before you wear white” Cory replies. He's so weak Cory bets she could even beat him in an arm wrestling match. Grunting and groaning he can't even muster up the strength to win against a girl in arm wrestling.

Out of breath he tries to beat her again and again but is too weak and useless. “Why don't you do some push-ups to get warmed up” Cory suggests. He even struggles to lift his puny body from the mat. Laughing into her hands Cory sees he's going to need a lot of work. “I want to see what you can do” Cory says and they wrestle. It soon becomes clear that the small weak man is no match for Cory as she lifts him up and spins him around like a doll. She pins him to the ground an chokes him until he almost .

Scene Two: Choke and Carry

Controlling this tiny little nothing of a man turns Cory on. Watching him struggle to prove his manhood only to be beaten down by a powerful woman. She pulls his arms and pushes with her feet sending him onto his back. She straddles on top of him and looks down into his exhausted face. “Come on try to buck me off” She demands and laughs at his inability to do it.

She grabs him hard by the balls and taunts him. Tossing him around the mat she twists him up like a pretzel and makes him choke himself with his own arm. What a loser. She spins him around and chokes him over and over, knocking him out. She stands over him in victory throwing his tired ass out of her gym.

Category: MIXED WRESTLING
Keywords: cory chase mixed fighting taboo ricky spanish female wrestling scissorhold domination scissor holds

Cory Chase in Mom Wrestle Fucks her Son HD.mp4
Cory Chase in Brother and Sister Truth or Dare HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Stockings, Roleplay, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthrpat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits, Cum in Pussy

Sister seduces her brother with a game of truth or dare while their parents are away. She eventually convinces him to fuck her on their parents bed and he finishes on her face, brother takes a a picture of his sister with her brothers cum on her face and sends it to there parents. Cory then dares her brother to give him a creampie, he accepts and they go back to the bed.

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: TABOO FUCKING MILF
Keywords: cory chase milf taboo blowjob handjob cumshot cum cum swallow alex adams taboo

Cory Chase in Brother Sister Truth or Dare HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote