View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 06:35 PM   #1
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Female victim wanted

Hello there all. Would love to find a female role play partner who appreciates the build up in a story and is willing to write at least a couple of paragraphs per response.

I like to play an older and/or more of a disgusting character who the victim finds more repulsive as opposed to attractive making the act itself even worse for her.

I'm not big into sci-fi, water sports or anything those lines. Otherwise, I'm pretty much open. I have a few things that I really do LOVE, but that can be discussed as we set things up. A few scenarios that I'm interested in trying:

-Wealthy businessman purchases a virgin girl from traffickers to keep as his own.

-Coach/player (soccer, gymnastics, track, etc)

-Blind date gone wrong

-My friend's daughter asks to intern for my company over the summer

-I ruin a couples wedding night taking the bride for myself.

Please PM me with likes/dislikes and which scenario you might like to try. Thanks.
Green Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote