View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 10:22 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Claire's Abduction - Open to Anyone Who's a Heroes or Heroes' Reborn Fan!

Sighing and pulling the car to a stop outside of the building that her uncle said he would be at through the text message I had gotten, I look around brushing my blonde hair out of my blue eyes. Seeing that the building looked like an abandoned mansion I furrow my eyebrows "Odd place to meet..." Shrugging, I get out of the car, not knowing my uncle didn't really send the message. It was someone else.

Running across the street to the building, I push the door open and widen my eyes. It looked beautiful and spacious still with paintings on the wall and chairs on either side of the door. Blinking, I shake my head "How odd...it looked abandoned...but someone has to be living here..." Moving from room to room looking for my uncle I suddenly stop as I see a giant portrait of a blonde cheerleader on the far wall of a spacious bedroom. Blinking, I get a closer look and gasp realizing it's me! "Wh...what is this?" Backing up, I look around uncertainly before walking further into the room and see that there is one of the old cheerleading uniforms from when I was in high school...before I left for college.

Swallowing I shake my head and start backing up out of the room when the door suddenly slams shut behind me.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote