View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 07:26 AM   #479
jk1013
Privileged Member

jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Going with the traditional older female rapes naïve male that seems to get treated differently in the media than if the roles are reversed

Ms Rachael Dangler is a mid-40's respected highshool history teacher.
The problem is she is a widow for several years now and is lonely and been plotting to seduce Raymond, a senoir that is a few weeks from graduation....Raymond is a shy, virgin that is awkward around girls.

Raymond: "You wanted to see me Ms Dangler?"
Ms Dangler: "Yes.....I hope you can stop by my house for your tutoring tonight.....we cant do it at the school today"
Raymond: " Yes Ma'am....7pm... 402 Stoney Way Drive"

Ms Dangler got herself ready for the teen virgin... She knew he's be leaving for college in a few weeks so this was her last chance..... She was going to fuck him tonight or die trying.
She started talking to herself in the mirror...
Ms Dangler: " Are you ready? you better be ..... tonight is the night you Bitch... dont pussy out.. Make Raymond yours"

Ms Dangler made her move........they kissed.
Quickly Raymond realized what was going on and was appaled by his teachers conduct and appearance...

Ms Dangler: "I dont know why you are upset, there is nothing wrong with 2 adults sharing intimacy together"
Raymond: "I have to go Ms Dangler..."
Ms Dangler: "Don't leave me this way.... we have feelings for each other Raymond"
Raymond: "Boy youre really messed up Ms Dangler....I could never love you"

As matters deteriorated and Raymond tried to leave, Ms. Dangler panicked and beat the teen over the head with a bottle knocking him unconscious.
Ms. Dangler: "Oh God....what have I done?..... why did you try to leave? I know you wanted me"
Ms Dangler: "You son of a Bitch......I'm going to give you what you want...I know you want to fuck me"
jk1013 is offline   Reply With Quote