View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 10:20 PM   #37
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
If your point is that your scenario is in fact a terrible thing not to be fantasised about, like something out of a serial killer's playbook, then I retract my previous statement. This being the Rape Board, it can be hard to differentiate between describing an elaborate rape fantasy scenario that involves fear and describing a genuinely scary situation that no one ever wants to be in. Sorry if I pissed you off with my remark.

I also want to add that when I said it turns me on, I don't mean if it happens for real. It's the same with any other rape fantasy, we get aroused just thinking about kidnappings and gangbangs, but the real thing is likely to be a lot less pleasant.
Oops... A case in which the "hard to differentiate" seems to have gone both ways. My post came from my RapeBoard fantasy character, not from real-life Me, and was meant to address the fantasy You. "So the little worm thinks being my victim would be a turn-on, does he? We'll see how much fun he thinks it is when I get started on him..." That's not me in real life. I looked at some of your posts in the RP forum, where your character imagines being captured by a serial killer and tortured to death, and I while I would hope that it never becomes reality, I understand the power of that fantasy. I have updated my profile's "Drawings" album with some example images of my own more extreme victim-role fantasies. I think that the more rational part of my self would never actually want to be in those situations in reality, but the fantasy of that alternate no-limits universe is deeply erotic to me. There is some part of me that would give myself up into those situations in a cold second if given the chance, and that's the part of me that hangs out here. I'm sorry also, if I didn't separate the worlds clearly enough.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote