View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 03:32 AM   #201
alphanumeric

alphanumeric has initial reputation

Looking for a movie I saw a long time ago as a teenager, my memory is patchy but I believe it was set on Mars. It was definitely science fiction. A black/blackish woman with short hair is in her futuristic living quarters taking a shower, and as she exits to dry herself when three men break in and wrestle her naked body on to her bed. One of them picks up a stungun/nightstick type weapon and holds it up to her face as the other two hold her down. Then he says something to the effect of "I love non-consensual sex". I can't remember what happens next but I think she manages to escape. Every surface in the scene is red or a shade of it, which I'm sure is due to the story of the movie being set on Mars. The main character was a man, if that helps.

I have googled the shit out of this and found nothing. I would have thought it would be easy since I remember a line from it but apparently not. Dying to find it as I want to know if a rape actually occurs in that scene or later on. Thank you in advance.
alphanumeric is offline   Reply With Quote