View Single Post
Old 08-31-2014, 09:41 PM   #3
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Your Rape Has Been Approved Pt 3

Sue wasn't quite all the way out of it. She could make out blurry shapes taking her nude body from the limo, carrying her down a long hallway, stairs, being dropped onto a padded floor. Her wrists were taken, then her ankles. She tried to say no, as thick leather cuffs were attached to her wrists and ankles. Cables were drawn from the ceiling, locked into the cuffs, each one locked by small padlocks.

Slowly she began to get her feeling and senses back. Bright lights were switched on, bathing her naked body in their glow. She pulled her knees up, cradling them in her arms, trying to hide her nakedness from the light. Forms were moving behind the lights. From the shadows Sue could make out, maybe four men and a woman. The men seemed large and muscular; The woman, possibly Mandy, sat back in a padded chair.

"What, what do you want with me? Please, please, give me my clothes, and let me go," Sue pleaded to the figures.

A man stepped into the light. He wore a black, leather mask. What scared her the most was his dress; or lack of it. He wore nothing but a black, rubber thong. It cupped his large package and ran up and over his shoulders like an old wrestling outfit. She could tell he was aroused by the tightness of the thong that covered his bulge. Sue knew full well what that meant.

"Oh God, No...No...get away from me!"

He laughed. His maniacal laughter chilled her to the bone. He held a switch box that dangled from above.

"Oh don't hide your body from us, Sue," he said.

She cringed at the use of her name.

"Stand and show us all," he said, thumbing a button on the box.

There was a whirr of motors from above, and her arms were being pulled, up and away from her chest.

"No, no Don't," she cried.

The painful tension on her wrists and shoulders forced her to stand, arms over head, till she stood on tip toes, swinging by her wrists. She started to sweat, both from fear and the powerful lights. It made her white skin shimmer. The man stood beside her. She could feel his hard, covered cock brushing against her naked thighs.

"Ah, such supple white flesh," he remarked, running his calloused hands over her abdomen. The hand crept lower, trailing through the tangled hairs of her bush. The fingers parted her folds and dipped inside.

"I see the auburn curls of your young cunt match your long hair...and the inner lips of your sex are still wet from our Mandy's expert tongue."

"Please, please, stop, Mr. I'll scream, and someone will come" Sue said with arrogant ignorance.

"Oh, scream you will, Sue, and we will come...cum inside every hole you have. You will find it hard to scream later, when your throat is scrapped raw form our hard cocks."

She screamed at those words; Screamed, screamed, and pleaded while they laughed.

Then it was time for action.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote