View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 08:28 PM   #176
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default G I Jane Part Sixteen

Part Sixteen.
When she awoke how long later she didnt know, ONeil was laid face down bent over the examination table, Legs hanging down to the floor, hands still cuffed behind her.
Her breasts had woken her. An awful full tender pain an awful feeling of intense pressure. The two heavy mammaries squashed beneath her. She tried to get up but she was secured there by a thick restraint strap across her waist.
Her legs felt like they were made of jelly and there was a serious soreness between her thighs. She shuddered briefly as she remembered the intensity of her last orgasm. She had been forced to squirt uncontrollably while the smirking Major had butt fucked her laughing, as he beat on her tits. That was an image that was going to haunt her for a very long time.
She lifted her head looking about. Next to her hanging from the ceiling was a large rubber bag with a flexible hose hanging from it.
"Shes awake Major!"
"OK, lubricate her rectum"
She could glimpse men behind her. Her breasts ached. She felt a hand rubbing slippery gel into her anus. Looking around as best she could, she saw one of the men guiding the tube from the hanging bag between her buttocks, and then felt the nozzle being shoved into her rectum.
The major came in front of her smiling.
"Glad you could make it Lieutenant, Tits ache? thought so, we a had a little party after you blacked out, hell I thought theyd never stop fucking you. Anyhow we were so impressed with your cunt squirting we decided to let you have a go at some water sports. Improves the strength of your rectal muscles, which should feel good for me later when I take you up the ass again. In the meantime its good for moral, you understand that now dont you."
"PHUK YOO!!" she managed. He grinned.
"Thats as maybe but if you dont perform you dont get Mr Milky the machine reconnected and I guess your gonna be in a shit load of pain, get the idea, Good, I think every SP in the post is here, all you have to do to get milked is shit out the enema into the bucket, you hit the bucket you get milked simple aint it"
She looked up at him in bewildered confusion. The tremendous ache in her breasts was awful, and it had been steadily growing worse. Now she was beginning to feel real pain, her breasts felt even larger than ever (if that was possible), and she began to feel like they may burst.
This was new; it was also very disconcerting. She peered down at them lifting her torso as much as she could. The skin was stretched taut, and the veins beneath glowed purplish blue. The aureole looked puffy and swollen and had small patches of dried colostrum on them. Her nipples were hot and painful Her boobs felt heavy and hot, and they were beginning to hurt, hurt a lot. She jolted as the pipe was shoved deeper up her ass.
Suddenly, warm water began to flood into her bowels, creating a strange, slightly uncomfortable sensation. ONeil whimpered as she filled with the water, the urge to go to the bathroom became greater and greater, but she couldnt believe the things that where being done to her. She could hear them behind her, taking bets on whether she could hit the bucket, laughing, cruelly at her expense, a wave of humiliation coursed through her.
Finally, they had emptied the entire contents of the bag into her ass, and it was all she could do to hold it in.
"Now, Lieutenant when I remove the nozzle from your ass, I want you to hold it all in until your told and then, and only then let loose with a bowel movement, evacuate your bowels as hard as you can.
Understand? You impress me and you get milked Ok!"
All she could hear were their hushed voices, she couldnt believe that they would get off watching her shit in front of them!. She shook her head pain lancing through each heavy tit, Her bowels spasmed and burned, without the gag she would have begged.
"Now, wait for it hold it in like a good slut Lieutenant,
I cant wait, I like to see you shit Lieutenant"
Goaded the Major. He then slowly began to pull the hose from her ass, and she knew she would be unable to contain the flood within her. As the nozzle pulled free from her rectum, ONeil turned crimson with shame as she realized all the men were about to watch her take a tremendous shit at close range. Her mind went back to her forced shit in the beach house, how they had laughed and jeered as she dumped for them. Sick! Sick perverts!! A thrill rippled through her belly.
As the tube exited her ass, it was followed immediately by a hot rush against her anus that she hardly managed to contain she felt some seep out and run down her still pouting cunt lips.
"Keep it in, wait, wait!" she groaned with the effort the need to shit an excruciating need that flooded her senses.
She felt more seep out, her well muscled butt clenched deliciously as she fought to keep it in.
"Wait!" she groaned.
"Wait!" Laughter, giggles as her hips jerked and her butt clenched over and over.
"GO!!" She gasped in relief and pushed.
"Squeeze your bowels Lieutenant, force out every drop!" came the order.
They watched as her bottom pushed out, her buttocks splaying wide. Her ring relaxing open as a torrent of brownish water shot out in a thick hard stream slamming into the bucket. It just seemed to come and come. She cringed as they laughed and cheered. as she sprayed more and more out. When finally she was empty and spent by this purging. The SP gathered close around her fingers pulling her ass open so they could see.
"I think we should give you another enema, just to be sure"
Said one of the men, as he began filling the hanging bag with water. Once again, she was filled by the tube in her ass, and forced to evacuate her bowels while they all carefully watched. By now, she was thoroughly humiliated and totally racked with turgid breast pain.
There was sniggering and hushed voices and then ONeil started as a cock was eased into her just emptied bowels. She grimaced in sudden shock as she felt it jerk and then heat, awful pressing heat. He was pissing up her ass.
She bucked and jerked trying to be off of it but he held her ass until he was done. He pulled out backing away and they all shouted and laughed. Her ass closed up, clenched and then she groaned as the pressure in her bowels increased as they began to spasm and reject the hot piss as she forced it all out in a long hard spray.
With a flex of her hips and to great amusement her ass expelled his piss in a great forced steaming stream. She whimpered In humiliation and expelled more grunting with exertion as it gushed out in a hot geyser.
ONeil expelled the last spurt of piss from her ass and slumped forward exhausted her breasts springing painfully. All of them formed a queue and one after another took theyre once in a lifetime chance at pissing up an officers ass. She lay there shocked and disgusted as each filled her aching rear end with the contents of theyre bladders.
All of them leering and laughing at her kicking and straining to expel gush after gush of their awful hot piss. She tried to plead helplessly as another pushed into her wet ass hole. She stiffened as more piss began to fill her, shaking her head in disbelief. Her belly tightened against the warm intense rush.
"Oh God" she thought "Please make them stop!!"
She winced as another sent jet after jet of piss forcefully up into her expanded spasming colon.
Eventually they stopped and the last of their piss dribbled from her ass. she felt totally drained, and weak, from the enemas; yet strangely aroused by this total domination that was taking place.
The Major was in front of her grinning.
"Did you enjoy that slut? all those SPs pissing up your ass, No?, Arhh your udders painful? never mind, lets do something little different" he said.
With that, He undid the ball gag and withdrew it from her mouth, she gasped exercising her jaw ONeil wondered what he wanted.
"Listen up SEAL bitch, you belong to Salem right, now hes kicking up real shit, he wants your ass back. For the moment your mine but I cant keep you here much as Id like too, Now me I realize your worth, as a prime slut, but he wants you, to either be his forever or not be at all, cos shit hes gonna have a hell of a job to clean this up and keep it quiet, You get the picture?"
She nodded her mind racing.
"Now what Im offering is a route out here, Ill take you to Washington with me, meet your Fairy godmother Senator Dehaven, get you
protection."
"What do you say? All Im asking is you play my little games, until I get you there and we leave me out of the equation when you get
Salems ass on a plate? well!"
She nodded, yes what choice had she got?
"Yes . .YES!" she managed in her husky voice.
He grinned "Good, good, now we can get on yeah" He turned to face away from her, he gripped her on the back of head and began guiding her face into his ass. A feeling of revulsion came over ONeil as she realized what she would have to do,
"Lick my asshole bitch, lick it and you get milked!" came the command.
Before she could think much about it, her face was between his buttocks. His anus smelled faintly sour, a slight odour of shit, and his rear was rather hairy, but she knew she would have to overcome her trepidation, and comply with his demands. She was past the point of caring her breasts a desperate need. Gingerly, she ran her little pink tongue over his anus.
It caused him to shudder slightly. Seeing that this pleased him, she began licking harder, and attempted to force the tip of her tongue into his ass. Finally, after much effort, she was able to push about an inch of her tongue into hole, and begin to tongue fuck his ass.
She could feel that he was masturbating, While she was rimming him. Sure enough, her face was pulled from the officers ass, He turned and shoved his dick into her mouth.
She felt a cock pushing at her anus, and slowly begin to enter her. She gasped, the sheer size of his penis was almost more than she could take. Gradually he shoved more and more of his cock into her ass, until all 9-10 inches were buried deep in her bowels. As she struggled to adjust to this, the Major rammed his cock into her throat.
"Thats a good cunt suck, suck it! Good girl!"
Now she had a huge cock embedded in her ass, and another impaling her throat, both began shafting her. The Major dragged her mouth deeper onto his cock. Instinctively, She tried to pull back, but he held her head tightly on his shaft and forced her to keep sucking. It pulsed and he gasped as wave after wave of sperm entered her mouth, and despite ONeils best intentions, she couldnt swallow it all, and some leaked from the corners of her mouth.
Almost immediately, the other man tensed, and she felt an enormous load of jism released deep into her ass. After the warm piss the steady thump of his cum was a quite unusual sensation, as the hot jism flooded and bathed her bowels. He kept releasing spurt after spurt into her ass, and as he slowly withdrew his flaccid member from her rectum, sperm trickled out of her anus.
By now, she had thoroughly sucked the Majors cock swallowing it all with practised ease until he was dry, and had thoroughly cleaned his penis with her tongue. Then the black SP sailor that had been at the door who had just butt fucked her came around, and demanded that she clean his cock with her mouth too. Now she was glad they had given her the enemas, even the piss so even though he had been deep within her ass, his cock was still clean, except for the sperm, which she eagerly lapped up with her tongue, cleaning his penis thoroughly.

End of Part Sixteen
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote