Thread: Hi people..
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 10:24 PM   #3
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhma
yes incest happens all the time. hell, i had a 6 year relationship wiht my older sister. we used to meet up almost everynight in the garage and have wild sex.
so, you feelin this way towards your mom, its natural. id say go for it. flirt with ur mom for a lil while, tell her she looks beautiful, casually brush up against her and catch a feel of her ass, walk around the house in boxers, while shes bent over brush ur hardened cock up against her ass....the list goes on...
just go slow, and be very observant. if she gets weirded out by it...stop. if not....go for it.

got a pic of her?
Ok, well a few hours ago it turned new years, and everyone was fairly drunk, and we where all doing hugs and kisses, and when I came to my mum and grabbed her ass pretty tight and pulled her into me, but no one noticed, then later my dad went up to be and it was only the two of us left and instead of going up she stayed down stairs with me for a good while where I got some nice cleavage view and when I hugged her good night I copped another feel and she didn't seem to mind...

Maybe there is hope

I'll try to get a pic up sometime for yous
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote