View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 01:56 PM   #1
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r
Default Redneck Nightmare

It was going to be a great weekend! Connor Wesley looked over at the stunningly beautiful teenage girl sitting in the passenger seat of his Mustang convertible. Hayley Maxwell! Connor could think of only word to describe her. Goddess!
Her long, golden blonde hair whipped around in the wind. With her sparkling blue eyes, full red lips and smooth porcelain skin, she had the face of an angel. Connor’s eyes took in her slender, firmly toned body.

Hayley had removed her sandals and placed her bare feet up on the dashboard of the sports car, showing off her fantastically long tanned legs. She was wearing a pair of tight denim cutoffs and a white Tommy Hilfiger t-shirt. Connor noted the curve of her round, firm breasts, pushing out the top of the t-shirt.
Hayley looked back at him and smiled, showing off her perfect white teeth. Yes, she was indeed a goddess!

Connor considered himself the luckiest guy in the town of Pine Valley. It had been six months now that he and Hayley had been dating. She was the head cheerleader at their school, Parkland Composite High, and the most popular girl in the whole town!
Besides being an absolute hottie, she was also a star athlete on the senior volleyball team and swim team. Her dad was the county judge and her family was loaded! The Maxwells were one of the oldest and richest families in Pine Valley. Her great-great grandfather had pretty well founded the town. Hayley’s dad was also campaigning to become a state senator.

However, Connor Wesley was no slouch either! As quarterback of the football team, he had led them to a state championship, the school’s first in fifteen years. That had made him into a local hero. He was also a star pitcher on the school’s baseball team and was a very talented hockey player too.
His family was very well off too. His dad was a lawyer and the mayor of Pine Valley. Connor was planning to become a lawyer himself too, along with aspirations of getting into the NFL someday.

He stood about 6 ft. tall and weighed around 180 lb. With his curly brown hair, athletic, muscular body and rugged good looks, Connor was extremely popular with all the girls in school. He could pretty well pick and choose whom he wanted. Still, he had been very intimidated by Hayley Maxwell. She was just so… beautiful!
He still had to pinch himself every now and then to make himself believe it was real. He was dating Hayley Maxwell! Sure, at times, she could be your typical little spoiled rich bitch, but Connor didn’t care. She was awesome in the sack! In fact, he had been her first.

That had been a night to remember! As far as he was concerned, he could fuck the hottest Playboy Playmate or Hollywood actress and it still wouldn’t compare with that first night he and Hayley had made love together.
They had started dating just a couple weeks before the school football team was due to play in the state football championship. He and Hayley hadn’t done anything serious except for a bit of heavy petting and a couple blowjobs. Which had been awesome in their own right? She told him she was a virgin and she wanted to have sex but she wanted to wait until just the right time.

Connor could respect that. He knew the longer he was made to wait, the more special it would be when it did finally happen. Then Hayley had told him the night before the big game, “Connor, you win tomorrow, and I’m yours!”
All the motivational speeches from the coach, all the fans in the stands, that was nothing! During the whole game, all Connor could think of was Hayley.
He had even said to his best friend, Austin Rogers, “Aussie, we win this game tonight, and I get to fuck Hayley Maxwell!”

Austin had given him a big smile and slapped him on the shoulder. “Well, then Connor, we have a football game to win!”
Austin, who was a receiver on the football team, scored the winning touchdown after catching a pass from Connor. He came up to Connor and said, “For you, man! I did it for you!”
And true to her word, Hayley had let him take her virginity later that night. Connor could have won the Super Bowl and still not been as excited as he was when he slid her panties down off her legs in the back of his dad’s Escalade and slowly pushed himself inside her for the very first time. It had been heaven! They had fucked like animals in heat that night. Both of them had had a lot of pent-up sexual frustration to let loose, and let loose they did!

Connor smiled to himself as he reminisced. He was woken from his daydream by Hayley’s sweet voice.
“What are you smiling about?” she asked.
“Oh, not much. Just thinking it’s a beautiful day and thinking how beautiful you are too!” he replied.
“Awww, you’re so sweet, Connor,” she cooed.

The gorgeous blonde teen stretched her arms out above her head and arched her back, letting out a yawn.
“Oh! When are we gonna get there?” she asked impatiently.
“It won’t be too much longer,” Connor replied. “It’s only a few more miles to Bear Creek and then only another 6 miles from there to Lake Wannamee.”
“Right on,” said Hayley. “I can’t wait any longer. As soon as I get there, I’m jumping in the lake. It is sooooo hot today!”

Connor couldn’t wait to see her to do that, either. Any time he got to see Hayley in a bikini was all right by him. In fact, he was anticipating this whole weekend with great excitement. School had just finished a few days ago and it was time for summer vacation.
Graduation was over and final exams too. He would be entering state university in the fall on a full football scholarship. But for the time being, it was time to party! And with the hottest girl in Pine Valley at his side, he knew it was going to be an awesome summer!

Hayley’s family owned a large lake cabin at Lake Wannamee, a popular summer resort area about an hour and a half from Pine Valley. She had asked her dad if she could have some friends out to the cabin for the weekend to celebrate the end of school. He had complied. However, what Hayley’s dad didn’t know was that the only people going to the cabin were Hayley and Connor!
Hayley wanted to have a romantic weekend at the lake with just the two of them. Connor was more than happy to accept. Especially after what she had said to him on the phone a few evenings earlier.

“It’ll just be you and I all weekend. You can do anything you want, Connor!”
He jumped a bit as he suddenly felt a soft hand on his leg. Connor looked over at Hayley.
“Hey!” she smiled. “You’re being awful quiet.”
“Oh sorry, Hayley,” Connor said. “Just thinking about the great time we’re gonna have this weekend.”
“Mmmm, so am I,” Hayley said seductively as she leaned over and kissed Connor on the cheek. Her hand slid up a little higher on his leg and Connor felt his cock harden.

“As a matter of fact, I think I’m going to give you a little preview.”
Hayley’s hand suddenly pulled down the zipper of his shorts. Connor let out a gasp of surprise as her fingers slipped inside and closed around his throbbing erection.
“Ooooh, you’re soooo hard!” Hayley whispered. She began to pull his eight ½-inch cock out of his shorts. He could feel the cool wind blowing on him as her fingers stroked his shaft.

“Hayley!” he exclaimed. “What the hell are you doing? I’m driving!”
“I know,” she said playfully. “But this is something I’ve always wanted to do.”
“W-we c-can’t!” Connor stammered. “What if someone sees us?”
“Don’t worry,” Hayley said as she leaned over the console between the seats. “No one will see us. Have some sense of adventure, Connor!”

“I have a sense of adven-ohhhh!” He was cut off in mid-sentence as he suddenly felt the young teen girl’s lips wrap around the head of his cock. Connor felt her warm mouth close around him and her head moved down until he felt the tip of his cock bump against the back of her throat. Her lips tightened around his shaft and she began moving her head up and down.
Connor let out a moan of ecstasy as Hayley’s soft tongue ran along his length.
‘Where did this girl learn to give head?’ he thought to himself. She was exquisite!

Her long, blonde hair fell down across her shoulders and brushed against his bare legs. Hayley had one hand clenched around the base of his cock, slowly stroking as she worked her mouth up and down. Her other hand was down inside his shorts, squeezing and gently massaging his balls.
‘Oh my God!’ he thought. ‘This is the most awesome blowjob I’ve ever had! I LOVE this girl!’

He could feel the tension in his balls getting ready to release and he knew it wouldn’t be long before he was ready to cum.
Until the truck horn blasted right beside him! The car almost swerved into the ditch as Connor’s head whipped around. Right alongside them on the highway was a huge behemoth of a pick-up truck.
It was a black Ford 4x4. It had extra big tires and was jacked up so it was almost 4 ft. off the ground. There was a huge steel grille on the front end with a cable winch attached to it and two big chrome exhausts poked up between the cab and the box. The side of the truck was covered in dents and patches of rust.

There were three men in the cab of the truck, leering down at them.
Connor couldn’t make out the driver very well but he had a good view of the man hanging out the passenger window and the one sitting in the middle.
The one closest to him was a man probably in his early to mid 30s. He wore a beat-up baseball cap and had a scruffy moustache. He was wearing a shirt with the arms cut off. The one in the middle, trying to look past the other fellow, was a little younger. Connor figured maybe in his mid 20s. He wore no hat and had his hair cut very short in a brush cut. He had a large bulbous nose and a fat face that reminded Connor of a pig.
“Yeeeeehaaaaawwww! YOU GO, GIRL!” shouted the man hanging out the passenger side window. “You got some of that for us too, honey?” He banged his hand on the side of the truck.

Hayley quickly pulled her mouth off Connor and covered her horribly blushing face with her hands.
The large Ford truck suddenly accelerated and pulled out in front of Connor, passing them in a cloud of black smoke. He watched as the monstrous vehicle sped on down the highway. The man on the passenger side was still hanging out the window, looking back at them.
Connor whipped over to the side of the road and braked to a stop. He frantically zipped himself back up.

“Oh my God!” cried Hayley, throwing her arms around him and burying her face in his neck. “Who the hell was that?”
“I don’t know,” answered Connor. The blare of the horn was still echoing in his ears. “But it sure scared the hell out of me!”
“Oh! I’m so embarrassed!” whimpered Hayley. “I can’t believe those guys saw me doing that!”
“It’s okay, Hayley. It’s okay,” said Connor comfortingly. “It was probably just some of the local meatheads getting their jollies. They’re gone now.”

Hayley began to giggle. “It was kinda funny, you have to admit. The look on your face was priceless!”
Connor gave her a look of mock anger. “Oh funny, huh? You’re gonna get it, girly!”
He began tickling her under the arms. She let out a playful squeal as she pulled away from him.
“NO! Stop it, Connor!”
Connor laughed too as he put the car in gear and pulled back onto the highway.

“Come on, let’s go. We’re almost to Bear Creek. We’ll stop there and get something to drink. I’m thirsty!”
“Yeah, I need to make a stop at the little girl’s room,” said Hayley.
They drove on in silence for another two miles. Connor chuckled to himself. It had been a very embarrassing situation, but he had to admit, it was kinda fun too. One thing with Hayley, there was never a dull moment.

Soon they came over a small rise and there before them was the sleepy little town of Bear Creek. It wasn’t much of a place. The population was lucky if it reached 500. But up ahead, Connor could see an Exxon sign along the highway. A gas station!
They drove past several old run-down businesses and a junk yard before pulling into the gas station. It too, looked liked it had definitely seen better days. As Connor pulled up to the gas pump and shut off the car, a man came walking out of the gas station.

He looked to be in his mid-fifties. He had a large beer gut and a very unkempt appearance. His tattered coveralls were covered with oil and grease. As he smiled, Connor could see he was missing several teeth.
“Howdy there, young folks,” he said in a gravelly voice. “What kin I do ya fer?”
“Fill it up, please,” said Connor.

“And do you have a ladies’ washroom?” asked Hayley.
The old man looked down at Hayley in the car. Connor noticed his gaze was aimed more at Hayley’s legs and crotch than her face.
“Why shore we do, sweetie!”
He jerked a thumb back towards the gas station.
“Jist go ‘round to the back.”

Hayley opened the passenger side door and stepped out. As she walked away towards the rear of the building, the old man stared, his eyes roving up and down her taut, athletic body. He clucked his tongue as he commenced to filling up the car with gas.
“Quite the girlie ya got there. She’s a hot one!” he commented to Connor. “Bet you young folk is headin’ up to Lake Wannamee, ain’t ya?”
“Yeah, for the weekend,” replied Connor. He gave the old man a look of disdain. You old redneck pervert, he thought. Hayley’s young enough to be your granddaughter!

“Yeah, we git a lot o’ you young folk travellin’ through here in the summertime. Wouldn’t be able to keep the place runnin’ if it weren’t fer the tourists!” The old man cackled.
Connor walked over to the front of the gas station to where a Coke machine was standing. Connor plunked in some coins and got two ice-cold bottles of Coke. He turned around and the old man was standing right behind him.
“Yer car’s full, sonny. That’ll be thirty bucks,” he said, holding a greasy hand out to Connor.
Connor reached into the pocket of his shorts and pulled out a wad of cash. He gave the old man a $20 and a $10.
“Thank ya,” the old man smiled. “Have yerself a good weekend at the lake. Shore know I would, a pretty girl like that hanging out with me.”
“Thanks,” said Connor. In your dreams, you old pig, he thought as he began to walk back to the car. Hayley still wasn’t there yet. ‘Girls!’ Connor mused to himself. ‘Always gotta take forever in a washroom.’

Hayley finished up in the washroom and washed her hands. It certainly wasn’t the cleanest gas station washroom she’d ever used. She had had to lay some toilet paper out on the seat before she sat down. ‘God only knows what kind of disease a person could catch in this place,’ she thought to herself with disgust.

It didn’t help her assessment of the place when she saw a used condom lying on the floor in one of the stalls.
She quickly dried her hands off on the rough paper towel in the dispenser. She stepped back out into the bright sunlight. And into trouble!
As soon as she came out the door, she noticed the big black truck parked right behind the gas station. ‘That’s funny,’ she thought. ‘I don’t recall seeing that truck there earlier. Must have pulled in while I was in the washroom.’
Hayley shrugged her shoulders and continued walking. She didn’t pay any heed to the three men standing beside the truck either. Until they began walking towards her. One of them suddenly yelled out.

“Holy shit, boys! It’s her! The little blowjob queen!”
Hayley whipped around. Her heart leapt into her throat as she suddenly recognized the truck. It was the black truck that had drove past them on the highway when she was doing….her thing…to Connor! And the guy yelling was the one who had been hanging out the window.
Hayley put her hand up as if to hide her face and tried walking faster, trying to pay them no attention. But to no avail. The three men cut her off before she reached the corner of the building.

“Hey, honey!” said one of the men. “Where you off to in such a hurry? We jist wanna git to know ya a bit!”
Hayley looked up at the man standing in front of her. He was a big brute of a man. Standing a little over 6 feet tall, he weighed well over 200 lb., she estimated. He wore a beat-up dirty cowboy hat and a pair of dirty denim bib overalls. He wore no shirt beneath his overalls, showing off his incredibly hairy chest and thick arms.
He wasn’t exactly fat, but was very broad. He had a round face with a large wide nose and a short black beard and looked to be in his 30s. “Mah name’s Cyrus!” he boomed. “Cyrus Larkin! And these two fine gentlemen are mah brothers.”

He pointed to the first man beside him, the one who Hayley had seen hanging out the window of the truck.
“This here is Myron. And this other one is my baby brother, Eugene.”
Myron was a little shorter than Cyrus, standing about 5’ 10” and also looked to be in his early to mid-30s. He was a little taller than Hayley, who was 5’ 8’. Myron was skinnier, very muscular and wiry. He had very piercing blue eyes and a moustache that curled down over his top lip, along with several days’ worth of stubble. He wore the tattered baseball cap Hayley had seen him in earlier along with a pair of blue jeans and a button-up western shirt. It was unbuttoned almost to his waist. He had a large belt buckle that read, ‘Kenworth Trucks.’

The third man was the youngest. Hayley figured him to be in his late 20s. He was about the same height as Cyrus and built like a tree. He also was well over 200 lbs with huge bulging forearms and hands that looked like small hams. His small pudgy face and head seemed to be out of proportion to the rest of his body.
He was wearing no hat and his hair was in a military-style brush-cut. He had dull, grey eyes and a large indentation in his forehead that looked like part of his skull had once been pushed in. His face also sported several days’ worth of stubble and he had a large bulbous, almost pig-like nose. He wore bib coveralls similar to Cyrus’ except he had a white t-shirt underneath his. Hayley noted it appeared to have the remains of several meals smeared on it. He had a spacey, unfocussed stare that reminded Hayley of someone who was mentally disabled.

All in all, Hayley noted with disdain, a very repulsive bunch of men. And they were blocking her way!
Myron spoke up. “So there, sweetie. What’s yer name?”
“I-it’s Hayley,” she said nervously as she backed away from the men. “P-please just l-l-leave me be. I don’t want a-any tr-trouble.”
“Oh well, we don’t want any trouble either, Hayley,” said Cyrus.
“We jist seen such a pretty girl and figured we had to say hi. Don’t see too many young pretty girls like yerself ‘round this town. And you are definitely a pretty one!” Cyrus licked his lips.

“I’d say, “said Myron, his eyes roaming across Hayley‘s body, taking in her long tanned legs and the tight denim cut-offs. “You got a body, would make a grown man cry!”
“Speakin’ of young, how old are ya? You a college girl?” asked Myron lasciviously. “I sure do like college girls!”
“I-I’m eighteen!” said Hayley. “I-I just graduated high school.”
“Even better,” gloated Cyrus. “From the way you was shovin’ yer boyfriend’s cock down yer throat, I’d a-figured ya to be a bit older. But 18 is jist perfect!”

“WH-what do you want from me?” asked Hayley, her voice quavering.
“We was jist kinda wonderin’,” said Myron as he continued to stare hungrily at Hayley, “maybe we could git some of what ya was givin’ yer boyfriend? Looked like you was shore enjoyin’ it. Mebbe you could enjoy it with us!”
A knot of cold terror began to form in Hayley’s stomach. What were these vile men planning to do to her? Where the fuck was Connor?
Cyrus’ hand shot out, grabbing her left arm and twisting it up painfully behind her back. With his other hand, he grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair and yanked her head back, forcing her down to her knees. Hayley squealed in shock and pain.
“Jist give us what we want, and we’ll let ya go,” Cyrus growled.

“That’s it, Cyrus!” Myron said excitedly as he stepped forward, beginning to unzip his pants.
“Open yer mouth, little city girl! Time fer a good throat-fuck!”
Hayley was panicking now. Tears began to stream down her cheeks and she opened her mouth and screamed.
“NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! CONNORRRRRRR! HELP MEEEEEEEE!”

Connor was sitting in the car waiting for Hayley. Jesus Christ, he thought. It’s been almost 15 minutes. What is she up to? He decided to go and bang on the door of the washroom and hurry her up. He knew she hated it when he got impatient, but he wanted to get going. It was getting late. Then he heard the scream. It was Hayley!
In a flash, he was out of the car and running for the rear of the gas station. He rounded the corner and stopped dead in his tracks. Immediately he saw the big black truck. It was the same one that they had had the run-in with on the highway. He saw the three men gathered over by the washroom doors.

A feeling of sick fear washed over him as he suddenly saw Hayley on her knees on the ground. The large man was holding her by the hair and twisting her arm behind her back. Another man was standing in front of her. He appeared to be pulling down the zipper on his pants. Hayley saw Connor out of the corner of her eye and screamed again. Her eyes were wild with terror and he could see the tears running down her cheeks.
“CONNOR! FOR GOD’S SAKE! HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!”

“HEY, MOTHERFUCKERS! LET HER GO!” yelled Connor as he lunged at the men.
Eugene turned and swung one of his meaty arms, catching Connor across the throat. The teenage boy dropped to the ground clutching his throat and gasping for air.
Still holding his throat with one hand, Connor clambered to his feet and tried taking a swing at the massive man with his other hand. Eugene sidestepped Connor’s swing and grabbed him by the front of his shirt, lifting his feet off the ground.
“CONNORRRRR! HELP MEEEEE!” Hayley screamed frantically.

“Looks like yer boyfriend ain’t in no position to help you, girlie!” laughed Myron.
He had pulled the zipper all the way down and was reaching inside his pants to pull out his throbbing erection. Hayley could see it jutting grotesquely through his underwear. It looked massive!
Myron suddenly whipped around as he heard the short, sharp blast of a siren. A blue and white police car whipped in off the street, sliding to a halt just a few feet from the black truck, the tires throwing up a cloud of dust and gravel. A police officer jumped out of the car before it had even come to a complete stop.

‘Lucas County Sheriff’s Dept.’ was printed on the door of the patrol car.
“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON BACK HERE!” he bellowed. “CYRUS! MYRON! EUGENE! LET THOSE KIDS GO!”
The three men immediately released Connor and Hayley and stepped back away from them. Connor ran over to Hayley and embraced the bawling, terrified girl.
The officer strode toward the men. He was an older man, in his late 50s. He stood around 5’ 10” and had an ample gut. A product of too many burgers and pieces of pie at the local diner. He had thick white hair poking out from beneath a white cowboy hat and a thick handlebar moustache. The badge on the front of his uniform read, ‘Sheriff.’
“I just got a call of some kind of disturbance behind the gas station,” he said. “And surprise, surprise! I find you three idiots!”
“Sheriff Webber, we was jist havin’ a bit o’ fun,” smiled Cyrus.

“Yeah,” the sheriff commented dryly. “I’m well aware of what you Larkin boys call ‘fun’. Problem is the people you’re usually havin’ ‘fun’ with, don’t look at it much that way!”
The sheriff looked over at Connor and Hayley. “You two kids all right?”
“These sick bastards were going to rape my girlfriend!” yelled Connor.
“She’s the one what started it all,” said Myron accusingly. “Lookin’ all sexy and everythin’! What’s a guy s‘posed to do?”
The sheriff stood with his hands on his hips, glaring at the three men with an exasperated expression.
“When you morons gonna get it in yer head, just because some girl flashes you a smile, don’t mean she’s looking fer some action?” he asked.
“I’m surprised there’s any people stop in this town anymore, what with you three harassin’ everyone you come across!”
“We’re sorry, okay Sheriff?” Cyrus apologized.

The sheriff reached down and helped Connor pull Hayley back up to her feet. The young girl was shaking like a leaf.
“What’s yer names and where you from?” Sheriff Webber asked.
“Connor Wesley,” Connor replied. “We’re from Pine Valley. On our way up to Lake Wannamee.”
“H-Hayley Maxwell, “Hayley said, still wiping tears from her face.
“Maxwell? From Pine Valley?” asked Sheriff Webber. “Why, you wouldn’t happen to be related to Judge Maxwell, would you?”
“Y-yes. He’s m-my dad,” stammered Hayley.

The sheriff turned around. “Well now, you boneheads! That would have got you in a nice heap of trouble, goin’ after a judge’s daughter!”
“We didn’t know!” Myron protested.
“You kids gonna wanna press any charges?” asked Sheriff Webber.
Connor looked at Hayley. She slowly shook her head.
“N-no, I just wanna get out of this place,” she said.

“Okay then,” the sheriff said, shrugging his shoulders. “As long as yer all right. You two get goin’ on yer way and be careful. Really sorry ya had to run into these three. I’m gonna have a little talk with them.”
“Thank you, Sheriff,” said Connor as he and Hayley began walking back to their car.
They sat in the car for a few seconds. Connor gave Hayley a kiss on the cheek.

“Oh God, baby! I’m so glad I got there when I did. I don’t even want to think about what those pigs were planning to do to you!” he said to her.
She smiled weakly. “Thank you, Connor. I was s-s-so scared. Those….those men.. they were s-s-so gross! Let’s just get out of here and go to the cabin!”
“Okay, sweetie. We’re outta here!”
Connor started the car and they roared away from the gas station, spitting up gravel.

Behind the gas station, Sheriff Webber stood cross-armed, glaring at the three Larkin brothers. He slowly shook his head.
“It’s gittin’ pretty tiring, ya know. This can’t keep goin’ on forever. One of these days, you boys are gonna do something and I ain’t gonna have any choice but to arrest yer asses. And when that happens, y’all gonna be goin’ to prison. Again!”
“S-sorry, Uncle Tobias,” muttered Eugene sheepishly, finally speaking up. “But she was soooo purty! Got our dicks all hard and everything, you know?”
“Eugene, I really wish you wouldn’t hang around with these two! I don’t care if they are yer brothers. They’re nuthin’ but trouble. And you’re on probation. That girl was Judge Calder Maxwell’s daughter, for Chrissake! If she woulda decided to press charges, he’d a-thrown the book at you dummies!” Sheriff Webber lectured to the three men.

“We’re sorry, Uncle!” snapped Cyrus. “But like Myron said, that little slut was just askin’ fer it! Dressed like a whore and struttin’ around. Them city girls always gotta think they’s better than us.”
Sheriff Webber levelled a finger at Cyrus.
“Like I said before. You idiots gotta stop thinking with yer dicks all the time, or yer gonna git yourselves in a lot of trouble! So far, I been able to keep ya outta jail, but there’s gonna come a time when even I ain’t gonna be able to help you! Y’all understand!”
The men nodded their heads in agreement.

“Okay, now git outta my sight. Go hang out down at the bar or something. Jist stay off the highway and quit harassin’ people!” ordered the sheriff.
He turned around and walked back to his car. The three brothers watched as he drove away.
“Judge Maxwell’s daughter, huh? Holy fuck!” mused Myron. “Weren’t it a Judge Maxwell that Eugene had at his trial?”
“The one and the same!” sneered Cyrus. “Still remember that arrogant prick telling Eugene he had a sick mind and needed some serious help. It weren’t Eugene’s fault. It was those boys that was eggin’ him on! Little pricks!”
“They’s headin’ up to Lake Wannamee. Probably goin’ to her old man’s cabin. I know where that is! What say we drive up that way and pay that little rich bitch a visit?” said Myron, an evil smile creeping across his face.

“Myron that is a fine idea!” laughed Cyrus as he slapped him on the back. “Li’l Hayley Maxwell is gonna rue the day she came across the Larkin boys!”
“Goddamn, ain’t she something?” exclaimed Myron. “Bet she’s got one fuck of a tight little cunt! And I wanna fuck that mouth of hers until her fuckin’ tonsils bleed!”
“Yep, we’ll make sure that little tramp can’t walk after we’re done with her,” growled Cyrus. “And her piss-ant boyfriend is gonna git to watch!”
“He’s purty too!” piped up Eugene. “Think I can play with him, like I used to with Kenny? Huh, Cyrus?”
Cyrus put his arm around Eugene’s shoulder.

“Little bro, you can do whatever the hell you want with him. He’s yours!”
Eugene let out a giggle like a 6-year-old boy. He patted his crotch and looked down at it.
“Ya hear that, Willy? We gonna get some fuckin’ today!” he said excitedly.
“Goddamn, Eugene! That creeps me out when ya talk to yer dick,” said Myron.
“Leave him be,” snapped Cyrus. “If it’s what he likes to do, let him do it. Now let’s git goin’!”
The three men began piling into the truck. In a few seconds, they were out on the highway and heading for Lake Wannamee.

The Mustang convertible sped down the scenic road on its way to Lake Wannamee. Tall, stately pine, spruce and fir trees lined the sides of the winding road. Occasionally, there would be a break in the trees and the sparkling blue lake could be seen off to their left. The sun was hanging low over the mountains on the horizon as evening approached.
“Oh, it’s so beautiful up here. I just love it!” gushed Hayley. As they had gotten farther away from Bear Creek, her spirits had picked up and they had put the traumatic event at the gas station behind them.
“Not much farther to go,” smiled Connor.

They rounded a corner and saw a sign along the side of the road. It read , ‘Paradise Point’ with a big arrow pointing to the left off the road.
“ Paradise Point! That’s it!” said Hayley excitedly.
Her grandfather, Hunter Lewis Maxwell, had given their lake property that name way back in the 1940s, when he had first purchased it. Connor turned off the main road and headed up a wide gravel road also lined with trees. Up ahead they could make out the silhouette of the cabin.
The cabin sat on a high bluff overlooking the lake. A winding path made its way down the hillside to a long wooden pier. Connor came up the wide driveway, sprawling lawns and flowerbeds on either side of them, and parked in front of the cabin. He chuckled to himself how the Maxwells called this a ‘cabin’. To anyone else, this was a bloody mansion!

Hayley grabbed her bag out of the back of the car and bounded up the steps to the huge veranda that stretched along the front of the cabin. Connor was right behind her.
She dug in her bag for the key to the front door.
“Let’s hurry!” she said. “There’s still enough sunlight for us to go for a dip in the lake. As soon as we get inside, we’ll run up to my room and change into swimsuits.”

Hayley leaned over and kissed Connor on the cheek. She whispered in his ear, “I am going to give you the time of your life this weekend!”
“I can’t wait!” he replied.
She inserted the key in the lock and swung open the big oak door. It was dim inside and she fumbled for a light switch. As she flicked the light on, large hands suddenly appeared out of nowhere, grabbing her and spinning her around. She was slammed against the wall face first, the impact knocking the air out of her lungs!

“WHAT THE FUCK?” yelled Connor as something came swinging towards his head. It looked like a baseball bat. Connor tried to get his arm up to deflect it, but too late. The bat cracked against the side of his head and everything went black! He collapsed unconscious on the floor of the foyer at the feet of Eugene and Myron.
As Hayley struggled to catch her breath, a heavy body pressed against her. She winced in pain and tried to scream but a sweaty hand was clamped over her mouth.

A face leaned in close to her and she could feel hot breath on the side of her face.
“Hello, Hayley Maxwell!”
That voice! She knew it! Cyrus! From the gas station!
“Oh my G-G-God!” she whimpered. “Don’t h-hurt me! P-p-please!”
“We’re not gonna hurt ya……yet! But I will tell you this, I am going to FUCK you soooo hard!”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2011-02-27 013 010.jpg (13.6 KB, 1176 views)

Last edited by bedroomvile8r; 11-29-2011 at 02:03 PM.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote