View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:14 PM   #14
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Letting go of her throat, he grabbed a handful of her long hair and pulled her behind him down the hallway.
“NOOOOOOOOO!” screamed Hayley.
As Cyrus dragged Hayley through the living room and towards the stairway, the other men awoke.
“What the fuck’s goin’ on?” muttered Myron.

“This little cunt tried to attack me,” said Cyrus. “I’m gonna teach her a few manners!”
He began pulling her up the stairs towards the bedrooms.
“Hot damn!” whooped Myron. “I’m comin’ to help ya!”
“Sit the fuck down,” barked Cyrus. “This is between her n’ me.”

“Awww, what the fuck, Cyrus?” whined Myron. “Don’t be goddamn selfish. What the hell am I supposed to do all night?”
“Listen,” Cyrus gestured angrily at Myron. He continued to hang onto Hayley by her hair. “Ya got all day tomorrow. Tonight, this bitch is mine! We gotta fight about this, or what? You know I’ll kick yer ass, Myron.”
Myron glared at the older man. Reluctantly, he sat back down on the couch.

“All right!” he spat. “If yer gonna be a prick about it. Ya kin have her tonight. But tomorrow night, I GIT HER!”
“Whatever!” yelled Cyrus. He started back up the stairs, dragging Hayley, screaming and struggling, along with him. At the top of the stairs he turned to the left and pulled Hayley into the large master bedroom. There was a large king-size bed in the center of the room. Cyrus threw Hayley onto the bed.
“Ya pissed me off,” growled Cyrus angrily, his dark eyes glowering down at her. “And now yer gonna find out what happens when ya git Cyrus Larkin pissed off!”

He began peeling off his coveralls, exposing his whole massive body. Coarse black hair covered his chest and stomach. His thick erect cock jutted out in front of him, the head swollen and purple.
Hayley frantically tried to crawl away from him.

“PLEASE NOOOOO! LET ME GO!” she bawled. As he climbed onto the bed, he grabbed one of her ankles and pulled her back towards him. Hayley dug her hands into the bedspread, dragging it along with her. Cyrus flipped her over onto her back. She tried to clamp her legs together but Cyrus grabbed her by the knees and wrenched her legs wide apart, pushing his body between them. Hayley felt his rock-hard erection brush across her stomach.

“AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE! NOOOOOOOOOO!” she screamed throwing her head from side to side.
He gathered both her wrists in one big hand and yanked her arms above her head. Cyrus dug his knees into the bed for leverage. Glaring down at her with pure malice and then, with all his strength, savagely entered her in one powerful thrust. Cyrus grunted with pleasure as he ripped into Hayley’s tight teenage cunt.

Hayley felt blinding pain as the massive head spread the outer lips of her pussy and his cock drove up into her. “AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” she screamed, as the air literally exploded out of her lungs. Her squirming, twisting body was pushed down into the mattress with incredible force and the entire bed shook.
Cyrus released her wrists and reached under her. He gripped her ass cheeks in both hands as he pulled his hips back and slammed into her again.

He dropped his large body onto the hapless girl, pinning her down to the bed. Her long tanned legs were spread wide apart on either side of him, kicking at the air helplessly. Hayley could feel his hot, alcohol-laden breath against her cheek.
Hayley’s eyes stared straight up at the ceiling as her mouth hung open. Unable to scream, small gasps of pain escaped from her.
“UNNNHHH……UNNNNNHHH……UNNNNNHHH….UNNH!” There was no other way to describe it but to say it was a vicious, brutal, animalistic raping of the beautiful blonde teen. Cyrus felt one thing and one thing only towards this young girl. Pure, unadulterated animal lust. She was a hot blonde teenage girl who, as far as Cyrus was concerned, just needed to be fucked and fucked hard! A hole for him to dump his cum in.

Cyrus grunted like a wild beast with each thrust, the exertion causing beads of sweat to run down his face and back. He pounded mercilessly into Hayley, driving his entire length in and out of her, feeling the head of his cock smashing against her cervix, The sound of his meaty thighs slapping against her was loud in the room.

Underneath him, Hayley felt as though she was ready to pass out. His heavy body pinning her down to the bed made it hard for her to breathe and her entire body shook with the impact of him driving in and out of her. It felt as though he was literally trying to drive his cock right through her body into the bed below. She was absolutely revolted at the sensation of his hairy, sweaty body pressed tight against hers. The odour of his unwashed body filled her nostrils and slobber from his mouth dribbled down onto her cheek.

He grabbed her by the shoulders, pulled his hips back and drove into her with even more force, once, twice, three times, her whole body arching. Hayley suddenly felt the shaft of his cock go rigid as he prepared to cum. Cyrus shoved his entire length up into her as he felt himself explode, his semen flooding her insides.
“UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK YA!” He loudly groaned and his whole body shook with the force of his orgasm. Hayley’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and she let out an agonized shriek as Cyrus shot his loathsome seed into her.
He continued to grind his hips against her, his thighs shaking and quivering.

Cyrus collapsed on top of Hayley’s body, his hands moving down along her sides and caressing her thighs. He could feel the walls of her cunt still gripping him tightly along his entire length, the large head of his cock throbbing and pulsating inside her. His breath was hot against her face and slobber dripped from a corner of his mouth onto her neck.
“Now you know what a real fuck feels like, you little princess!” Cyrus panted as he struggled to catch his breath. “Next time ya try something stupid, it’ll be worse. I promise ya that!”

Cyrus finally pushed himself up off her. His cock made a slurping noise as he pulled out of her. Cum oozed out of her pussy and dripped onto the bed. Her inner thighs were reddened and sore.
“Shit, that was one hell of a load I blew!” Cyrus laughed as he rolled off her. “I ain’t pounded a girl like that in fuckin’ ages!”
Hayley was barely able to move. Grabbing at the bed spread, she tried to pull it around herself.
Cyrus walked over to the large walk-in closet. He came out wearing one of her father’s silk bathrobes. It was too small for him but he was able to get it wrapped around himself.
“Yeah, ya just take a little rest, honey. I’m gonna git a drink and I’ll be right back,” Cyrus said as he left the room.

Down in the living room, Eugene and Myron had listened to the goings-on upstairs. They could hear Hayley’s frantic screams and the sound of the bed thumping against the floor.
“What the fuck is that sonuvabitch doing to her?” asked Connor.
Myron grinned. “Sounds to me like yer little girlfriend got on the wrong side of Cyrus. That ain’t a smart thing to do.”
Eugene began scratching at his crotch.

“Goddamn, Myron!” he said. “I’m gittin’ hard as hell listenin’ to that. Cyrus must be really poundin’ her.”
He suddenly grabbed Connor by the arm and pulled him up out of the chair.
“Come on, boy” Eugene said breathlessly. “We got stuff to do!”

Connor’s face turned white as the big hillbilly dragged him towards the stairs.
“Get your fuckin’ hands off me, you sick prick!” yelled Connor.
Eugene lost his temper and punched Connor hard in the face.

Connor fell backwards, unconscious, onto the floor. Eugene kicked him hard in the stomach before picking him up and slinging him over his shoulder like a sack of wheat. The young man was incredibly strong.
Blood ran from a vicious cut across Connor’s lip as he was unceremoniously hauled up the stairs. Eugene looked back over his shoulder.
“Ya wanna have some too Myron?”

Myron shrugged his shoulders. “Ahhh, what the hell? Cyrus is hoggin’ that little blonde sweetie all to hisself tonight. I need something to do. One hole is as good as another.”
He followed Eugene up the stairs. They carried the limp form of Connor into the guest room down the hallway from the master bedroom where Cyrus and Hayley were. Myron closed the door behind them.

Cyrus came out of the master bedroom. He stopped and stretched. From down the hallway, he heard a noise. He looked towards the closed door of the bedroom at the end of the hallway and smiled. ‘Sounds like Eugene and Myron is havin’ some more fun,’ Cyrus said to himself.
Boys had never particularly appealed to Cyrus. He considered himself a staunch heterosexual, but he knew Eugene liked them. That was just the way Eugene was. Myron would partake in boys from time to time but Cyrus knew the only reason for that was because Myron just liked to fuck. He just liked having his dick in a hole.

Cyrus thought about Eugene as he walked down the stairs and over to the liquor cabinet. His little brother Eugene had lived a very hard life and it was always good to see him happy. Eugene had lived a fairy normal life at one time. As normal as life could ever be around Bear Creek. Eugene had never really known his mother. She had died when Eugene was just four years old. With their father gone away a lot of the time and drunk when he was home, Cyrus and Myron had pretty well been responsible for raising the young Eugene.

Then at the age of six, he suffered a horrific farm accident. He was kicked in the head by a horse and the impact of the kick caved in a section of his skull. He was in a deep coma for nearly six months while doctors tried to reconstruct the fractured section of his skull. Cyrus remembered the doctor telling his dad Eugene would likely not survive.
However, Eugene was a tough little boy and he did survive. But he had suffered irreparable brain damage that left him with a very diminished mental capacity. Not to mention he was also permanently disfigured.

The hospital bills incurred by Eugene bankrupted his father and they ended up having to sell their farm. They moved in to a run-down shack on their uncle’s farm just down the road.
For that reason, Eugene’s father always seemed to resent Eugene. He called him “his retard son” and the “family fuck-up”. He was very cruel to Eugene and used to beat him mercilessly, taking all his life’s frustrations out on the poor boy. Cyrus, sometimes fearing for his little brother’s life, would have to intervene. As a result, he became very protective of Eugene.

Eugene wasn’t able to attend school like a normal boy. He ended up staying at home and never did learn to properly read and write. Just whatever Cyrus and Myron were able to teach him.
As Eugene grew up, his mental problems caused him a lot of trouble. One of his biggest problems was he could not distinguish between right and wrong. Cyrus and Myron were constantly bailing him out of some kind of trouble he would get himself into.

A very disturbing aspect of Eugene’s personality as he got older was his deviant sexual behaviour. The first incident happened when Eugene was only thirteen. A neighbour complained that “Screwed-up-Gene” (that was what all the neighbours called him because of his mental disabilities) had tried to rape his daughter who was the same age as Eugene.
Eugene vehemently denied it. Then disturbing rumours began to go around about Eugene trying to attack other kids in the countryside, both boys and girls.

Tobias Webber, the local sheriff, investigated but never found any real evidence. Of course, if he had, he wouldn’t have said anything anyways. He was the Larkin boys’ uncle and was also very protective of Eugene. But he was concerned.
Sheriff Webber didn’t believe Cyrus and Myron were exactly the very best role models for Eugene to be growing up around. They themselves had a bad reputation in the area and were believed to be responsible for several rapes that had occurred around Bear Creek. Sheriff Webber did his best to protect Eugene but he knew it couldn’t last forever.

Sure enough, when Eugene was 19, an incident happened that the sheriff finally couldn’t ignore. Eugene was caught molesting a boy near a campground at Lake Wannamee. Sheriff Webber had no choice but to arrest the young man. Eugene was given a five year sentence in state prison. His lawyer tried to get him sent to a state mental facility but the judge, the honourable Calder Maxwell of Pine Valley District Court, didn’t believe it to be necessary.

Eugene was easy prey in prison. Shortly after he arrived, he was gang-raped several times. However, Eugene fought back. He later beat one of his rapists nearly to death in the cafeteria. It cost him three months in solitary confinement but after that the other inmates left him alone. Eugene however, became a predator himself.
That was when Kenny came on the scene. Kenny Gulliford, a young scared 18-year old, came to the prison to serve a 10-year sentence for armed robbery and attempted murder. The guards put him in as Eugene’s cellmate. It was a recipe for disaster.

The teenage boy confided to Eugene that he was terrified of becoming a rape victim in prison. Eugene told him not to worry, he would protect him. But, as Kenny was to later find out when the lights went out at night, the protection came with a price.
Eugene turned the young man into his own personal sex slave. When Kenny tried to resist, Eugene would beat him and threaten to throw him to the rest of the wolves in the general population.
“If ya stay with me Kenny, ya got one guy fuckin’ ya! If I let them have ya, they all be fuckin’ ya!” Eugene would tell the boy.
Eugene became very attached and protective of Kenny. Wherever Kenny went, Eugene was close beside him. He even began to tell Cyrus and Myron when they came to visit him in prison, that he had a girlfriend and he told them all about Kenny.

Cyrus and Myron found it kind of amusing. Cyrus figured at the time, what the hell? It was sort of twisted but if it was helping Eugene cope with prison life, then so be it.
But Eugene became a little too attached to Kenny. His sexual advances against Kenny increased to the point that he was forcing himself upon the young man 4 or 5 times a day. Kenny tried to get himself put in solitary confinement to escape from Eugene. He attacked a guard one day.
That resulted in him getting 3 months in solitary. Eugene was furious and felt horribly betrayed. He had been spurned. He told Cyrus, “I thought Kenny liked me!”

When Kenny finally got out of solitary, Eugene wanted to get back at him. Kenny was put back in the cell with Eugene. Eugene in his world of twisted logic, explained to Kenny that he belonged to him and the only reason he was going to do what he was going to do, was because Eugene liked him so much. But Kenny had to learn a lesson to not hurt people who liked him.
Eugene then proceeded to rape him horribly and beat him so badly Kenny ended up in the infirmary. Eugene himself was put in solitary for an extended period of time.

Kenny got out of the infirmary after a couple weeks and knowing Eugene was in solitary for a while, figured he was safe. But he wasn’t. A few of the other predators around the prison realized that with Eugene out of the way, Kenny was fair game.
One day, Kenny became the victim of a savage gang-rape in the prison laundry room by eight other inmates. It was the final straw to Kenny’s already fragile mental state. The next morning the guards found him in his cell. He had slit his wrists with a piece of glass and bled to death.
When Eugene found out, he was horribly distraught. Kenny was his and he could not understand why the young man would have done such a thing. Eugene become very introverted through the rest of his prison sentence. He would never forget about Kenny and to this day still talked about him a lot.

His five years were finally up. Even though he had completed a mandatory sexual offender therapy program, the parole board still felt he was a high-risk repeat offender. But their hands were tied. They could not keep him in prison, he had served his sentence. He was given 2 years probation, however upon his release. He had 4 months left on his probation.

Cyrus chuckled to himself. If only those parole board losers could see what Eugene was up to now in the upstairs bedroom. Yeah, that therapy program worked real good! He grabbed another bottle of Jack Daniel’s from the well-stocked liquor cabinet. Then he went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water from the fridge.
He headed back up to the bedroom, feeling his cock growing hard as he thought about what awaited him.

Hayley listened to Cyrus leave the room. She had partially wrapped the bedspread around her and she lay under the blanket, her body racked with sobs. She could still feel the weight of the large man on top of her and his hot breath against her face. The pungent scent of his sweat still lingered in her nostrils.
She knew it was not over. He would be back and ready to do more depraved things to her. How could she escape, she wondered? There was no way she could withstand more abuse at the hands of these animals. And that was exactly what they were. They weren’t men, they were primitive beasts.

Hayley was in the middle of a living nightmare. The kind of thing you read about happening to other people or that you would see in a movie. She regretted ever doing what she had in the car. That was what had started everything!
The day had started out so great. She had been looking forward with great anticipation to her “special weekend” with Connor. They were two teenagers in love, with the whole summer ahead of them. And now they were caught up in a situation of unspeakable horror and depravity that she had no idea how to get out of.

She jumped as she heard a sound coming from one of the other bedrooms. It was a loud thumping sound. She could hear someone laughing. It sounded like Myron. Oh God, she thought! They’re going after Connor again. What sick bastards!
The door to the bedroom suddenly opened and the large form of Cyrus entered. He came walking over to the bed and tossed a bottle of water to Hayley.
“Here!” he said gruffly. “Have some water.”
As Hayley drank thirstily from the bottle, Cyrus climbed back on the bed. He slid up beside Hayley and wrapped a big arm around her slim waist, pulling her close to him. His hand wandered under the bedspread and slid it along the smooth skin of her leg. He kissed her on the neck and brushed her hair away from her face.

“Damn” he said as his breathing grew heavier. “Ya was a good fuck the first time but ya was even better a second time. I jist can’t git enough of that tight cunt o’ yers!”
“Please! No more!” pleaded Hayley in a timid voice. “J-just l-let me and C-Connor go! We won’t s-say anything to-to anybody. I pr-pr-promise!”
“Awww, ya know I can’t do that,” said Cyrus. “Not yet anyways. Me and Myron and Eugene, we don’t get to have fun like this very often. So when we do we like to make it worth our while. I jist couldn’t live with muhself knowing I had a purty girl like yerself and didn’t have a good time.”
“But-but you’ve had y-your fun. And so have Myron and Eugene. Just l-let us go!” Hayley said tearfully.

Cyrus laughed out loud. “Had our fun? Hell, girl. I ain’t had near enough fun yet. Ain’t gonna git tired of fuckin’ you fer a long time!”
Tears rolled down Hayley’s cheeks and she felt a cold ball of utter terror form in her stomach. These men were never going to let her and Connor go!

Cyrus pulled the blanket away from her naked body. He lay back on the bed and spread his legs apart slightly. His cock was fully erect now.
“Okay, now this is what I want ya to do. I want ya to give me a nice slow blowjob, jist like ya’d give to yer boyfriend. Ya don’t do a good job, I’m gonna hold ya down and fuck yer throat so hard, I’ll choke ya to death! Ya unnerstand?”
Hayley looked up at him and slowly nodded.
He gripped Hayley by the back of the neck and pushed her face down towards his crotch. Hayley looked apprehensively at the large member between Cyrus’ legs. Thick purple veins were intertwined along the shaft.

She recoiled at the smell of his unwashed genitals and sweaty body. Cyrus spread his legs a bit farther apart, so his ball sac was more accessible. It was huge, his testicles looking like two tennis balls.
"Suck my balls!" he ordered Hayley. He pushed on the back of her neck, bringing her face right up against them. Slowly, she took one of the giant testicles in her hand and put her mouth around it. It tasted of stale sweat and urine and she had to fight the urge to gag.

Hayley could feel the roughness of his pubic hair rubbing against her lips. Hayley began to move her tongue in slow circles around the ball, sucking it farther into her mouth at the same time. With her free hand, she began massaging his other ball.
"Ohhhhh yeeaahhhh!" Cyrus moaned. He was laid back on the bed, his eyes closed. He placed a hand on top of Hayley's head, stroking her long blonde hair.

She took the testicle out of her mouth and began to suck on the other one. Hayley rolled it in her mouth, as best as she could, her moist tongue moving around it. After a couple minutes of feeling her warm mouth and tongue on his balls, Cyrus said "Okay, now get on that cock!"
Hayley took both of her hands and wrapped them around the thick base of his penis. Slowly sliding her hands up and down on the shaft, she began to run her tongue in small circles around the massive purple head. She moved down the shaft, licking along the underside, going from the head all the way down to the base and then back up again. Running her tongue around the head again, she brushed her lips ever so lightly against it, just enough so he could feel it.

Hayley felt Cyrus’ whole body twitch in ecstasy.
"Gawddamn, girl!" Cyrus rasped. " You're good! Keep it up!"
She continued moving up and down his hard shaft, running her tongue around it, kissing it, stroking it. She gently ran her long fingernails along the underside of his cock. Then opening her lips slightly she took the head of his cock into her mouth.
Cyrus looked down, watching intently as it disappeared inside the gorgeous blonde teen’s soft mouth.

"Ohhhhh! That's right! Suck that big boy. Git that beautiful mouth goin'!" he said.
Hayley tightened her lips around the head, sucking on it as her tongue moved around in little circles. Then slowly, she began to take more of the giant penis into her mouth. She would take an inch or so, then stop and move her head up and down on it. Then allowing her jaw muscles to relax, she would move her mouth another inch or two.

Still, Cyrus’ cock was very thick and she was finding it difficult to get more in her mouth. Her jaw was beginning to ache. She pulled back and began slowly trying to slide it in her mouth once again.
Cyrus placed his hands on the back of her head, wrapping his fingers in her long tangled hair and slowly began moving his hips up and down. A low moan escaped from his throat as he felt Hayley’s lips tighten around him and her moist tongue ran along the length of his shaft.
“Ohhhhh,” Cyrus moaned. “That’s it! You suck cock good, girl. I think you’re starting to like it, ain’t ya? I jist knew we was gonna have a real good time with you!”

Keeping her lips tightly locked around the shaft, Hayley was able to get more in her mouth, gagging a little as the head bumped against her throat. Cyrus continued moving his hips, his hands on the back of her head, holding her firmly.
Cyrus’ mouth hung open, a small stream of spittle running down his chin as he looked down, watching the beautiful 18-year-old girl's head moving up and down on him. The sensation of her mouth on him was unbelievable. Heaven! he thought to himself, I am in fucking heaven!
He began to feel the tide rising in his balls and he wrapped his fingers tighter in Hayley's hair, pulling her head down on his cock as far as it would go. Hayley felt his cock twitch and suddenly a torrent of cum shot into her throat and down into her stomach.

Wave after wave of hot cum splashed down her throat, as Cyrus’ body shook and his hips bucked. She held her mouth firmly on Cyrus’ dick as she swallowed frantically to keep it all down. Gobs of cum oozed out down her chin. As his climax began to dissipate, Hayley slowly brought her head up, running her tongue along the shaft and licking the head clean. She collapsed, her head lying on Cyrus’ thigh as she desperately tried to catch her breath.

“That was fuckin’ awesome,” Cyrus said as he stroked Hayley’s hair. “My old man is gonna love ya!”
What the hell is he talking about? thought Hayley a pang of fear shooting through her body.
Cyrus began to get up off the bed.
“I think I’ll give ya a shower. Ya could probably use one.”
Cyrus pulled her up off the bed and they walked to the shower just off the master bedroom. He opened the door to the shower and she stepped in.

“I’ll be waiting right outside here. So don’t think ya can try anything funny,” he said.
Hayley turned the water on, letting it run down over her hair and face. It felt great, the feeling of the hot water washing over her body. She shampooed her hair and washed her body trying to get the stench of Cyrus’ sweat from her. She didn’t want the shower to end. She felt like she could stand there under the water forever.

But soon Cyrus was banging on the door.
“Okay, time’s up! Get the fuck out!”
Hayley shut the water off and stepped out of the shower. Cyrus handed her a big white cotton towel and she towelled herself off. They went back into the bedroom.
Walking over to the dresser, he began rummaging through the drawers until he found what he was looking for. He pulled out a couple pairs of nylon stockings. Pushing Hayley down on the bed, Cyrus gathered her wrists together above her head and tied them together. Then he tied the other end to a post on the headboard.

“Oughtta keep ya from gittin’ away tonight,” he said with a satified smirk.
Cyrus then climbed into the bed and shut out the lamp. He pulled the cover over the two of them. He pressed his body up tight against Hayley, one of his hands cupping her breasts.
“Get some sleep, girlie,” he whispered. “Tomorrow’s gonna be a busy day.”
It didn’t take very long for Hayley to fall asleep, despite the fact it was rather uncomfortable sleeping with her hands tied above her head. That and having Cyrus snoring like a chainsaw beside her.

Hayley wasn’t sure how long she had been sleeping when suddenly she felt movement on the bed. In the darkness, she couldn’t see what was going on. She realized she was on her stomach, her arms still stretched out above her head and tied with the nylons to the bedpost.
"Leave me alone!" she whimpered sleepily. "Please leave me alone!"
Cyrus said nothing but she could hear his heavy breathing. Her body tensed as he ran his coarse hands slowly down her legs, over her calves to her ankles, then just as slowly ran them back up. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut as his hands caressed the smooth skin of her back. He heard her whimper softly again.

“Fuck girl! You have got the fuckin’ body of a supermodel!"
Cyrus grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up, stuffing a pillow under her hips. He placed himself so his legs were straddling her slender tanned thighs on either side. He lowered himself onto her.
He could feel her trembling beneath him as he guided his cock between the cheeks of her ass and down to her slit and pressed against her.
“Nnuuhhh ... nnuuhhh ... Nnuuhhh!” she moaned as he pushed the thick head of his cock between her thighs and inside her. With her thighs pressed together, the sensation of tightness on his cock was incredible!

This time he was in no hurry. He slowly pushed his way deeper into her battered pussy, penetrating a little farther with each thrust of his hips.
A long groan escaped him as he sunk himself completely into her. God she felt so good! Warm and wet and tight, feeling like velvet wrapped around the entire length of his fuckpole.
Slowly he stroked his cock in and out of her as his hands roamed over her body. He ran his hands through her hair, that gorgeous strawberry blonde hair. He took two fistfuls and pulled her head back so she was staring straight up at the ceiling. Her mouth hung open as painful moans escaped from her.

“Uhhhhh……uhhhhhhhh……..uhhhhhhhhhh!”
His body made a soft meaty “FAP……FAP……FAP….FAP” sound as he slapped against her. Hayley felt her body being rocked back and forth as he moved inside her, the tight lips of her cunt sucking and pulling at his cock as Cyrus stroked powerfully in and out of her.
He was perspiring heavily and she could feel the droplets of sweat dripping onto her back. Cyrus let go of her hair and her head fell down onto her pillow. He gripped her firmly around the waist, his thick sweaty fingers digging into her, and began pulling her back hard against him.
He let out a gasp of pleasure feeling his cock drive up into her with deep, forceful penetrations. Hayley moaned and twisted, her trembling body jerking forward with each thrust.

He could feel her pulling at the nylons around her wrists, trying to break free. Cyrus started stroking into her faster and harder, his tongue hanging out of his mouth.
"Oh, shit!" he groaned. "Oh, shit, you feel so fuckin’ good! That teenage cunt of yers is fuckin’ golden!”
Letting go of her waist, Cyrus dropped his weight onto her, crushing her down into the mattress. The air whooshed out of her lungs. He buried his face against the back of her neck, breathing in the sweet scent of her silky soft hair. Lifting his hips, he continued to pound into her depths. Cyrus felt his balls tighten, felt his dick begin to throb, and then he jammed himself into her as he shot a long stream of cum deep into her body.
Hayley’s body stiffened as she felt the heat of his sperm spreading through her, filling her.

He gave a couple more thrusts into her until his balls were completely drained. With a sigh and a shiver, he collapsed on top of her, panting for air. He allowed himself to soften inside her, then gradually pulled out of her. Sperm slowly drained out of her and down onto the bed.
Her body was limp now. Her head was turned to the side, her eyes closed. He could hear her sniffling.

Cyrus rolled off the girl. Flopping back down on the bed beside her, he placed his hand on her thigh and fell back asleep.

Hayley lie there, staring into the dark. She was still trying to catch her breath, her body soaked in sweat. She didn’t know how much longer she could take this abuse of her body. How many more times was he going to use her? And what about the others? Surely they’d be looking for more “action” too. Then there was Connor. What the hell was happening to him? Hayley quietly cried herself back to sleep.

Last edited by bedroomvile8r; 02-03-2012 at 09:20 PM.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote