View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 02:37 PM   #17
fantasygal

fantasygal has initial reputation

I have, ill go into the detail here though I started it under the post Sister :-)

I woke up one time with my half brother pawing my boobs and all my clothes on the ground. When I asked him what the fuck he thought he was doing he said he just wanted to feel me so I let him. We had a lot of foreplay fun and then I asked him if he wanted to actually bang me and he said yes. So after a good 45 minutes of countless number of different positions in which he fucked me, my mother came in!! He was just pulling out of me and I was covered in cum and sweat. We both were. :-) She flipped out and tried to send us to our rooms but then James (my half brother) tells my mom to "get in on the fun"!!! I thought I would die of mortification but my mother actually went for it and called my dad in!! Weird, right? Well I had already been fucked by my teacher as well, even so, to have my mother sittin on my chest, stark naked and rubbing her crothc against my tits and to have my father in my ass and my half-brother in my pussy was the weirdest, most tingly sensation ever :-) There's more but I'll let this part digest first

Last edited by fantasygal; 09-25-2007 at 07:23 PM.
fantasygal is offline   Reply With Quote