View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #10
GoodRunner

GoodRunner has initial reputation

In reality my fantasies are too varied for a list like this, but here's a few things that always get my rocks off...

How long the act of rape takes?:
-In my fantasies usually from 2 hours to several days. Though sometimes it's only a few minutes, and sometimes she becomes my bitch for life.
Who would be the perfect victim? (in your opinion):
-Any pretty girl young or old (No kids or old ladies). Short, tall; black, white; wise, naive; As long as she's a human female, and pretty (I have extremely broad taste in that). I am particularly turned on by innocence or feigned innocence. Breaking in a girl who's "saving herself". Fucking someone who will feel especially dirty after it. I'll make sure she knows how much I'm enjoying her body the entire time.
What is the victim reation after the rape? (in all aspects):
-Horror, degradation, confusion. Her mind unable to process it, and keeps jumping form one aspect her raping to another.
What the victim could do after? (apart from call the police):
-She never calls the police. Her "horror, degradation, confusion, and mind unable to process it" last for a few days / weeks. One day she tells a close friend about the event in detail. Sometimes my fantasies are entirely from the point of view of that retelling. I enjoyed every detail from my perspective, now I want to enjoy every detail of it from hers.
I savor her body, her curves, soft skin, and every other sensation my lust can take in; but I'm almost always more interested in her reaction to what I'm doing than mine. If her mind's going blank I'm not raping her right. There can be no escape. Only sex.

Last edited by GoodRunner; 08-07-2012 at 11:14 PM.
GoodRunner is offline   Reply With Quote