View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I told you to bark Bitch! Now bark!" ... Frank yelled, as he brought his belt whizzing down across her ass cheeks two more times, and Jill was trying as hard as she could to bark as she crawled around wiggling her ass, but it seemed no matter how hard she tried Frank was less than satisfied with her performance, and he began waylaying her viciously with his belt, SMACK! .. SMACK! .. SMACK! .. SMACK! .. and poor little Mrs. Taylor was crawling faster than a hooker in sneakers, yelping like a kicked puppy, until she realized he wasn't going to stop beating her, and she went down to the floor, curling up into the fetal position, begging Frank for mercy.

"Please stop Frank! Please!" ... and Frank dropped his belt and reached down and grabbed Jill by her hair, and dragged her across the living room floor, throwing her face down on the sofa ... "I'll make you bark Bitch!" ... he says, as he grabs her by her meaty butt cheeks, yanking her ass up in the air, and when she felt Frank press the head of his cock up to her virgin asshole, a sense of fear and desperation such as she had never felt swept over her, and she was trying to shake her ass free of Frank's grip, screaming ... "Nooo! Noooo! Nooooo! Dear God Nooooo! you can't treat me like this! Ohhhh Pleaseeee Frank Stop! Stooooppp! STOPPP-AAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAA!!!!"

Frank didn't hesitate for one second, once he had that sweet little ass of hers lined up for the taking he pounced on her like a Tom Cat on a House Mouse, impaling his prick up Jill's ass all the way up to his ball sack, and jamming his big fat cock up her tight virgin ass so suddenly had the same affect as stuffing 10 pounds of meat in to a five pound bag, ripping her rectum like a banana peel, and Tim's poor little wife sounded like a scalded dog as she screamed in agony, shaking her upturned ass franticly trying to dislodge Frank's cock from her ass, screaming ...

"AAAAAAA!!! .. YOU RIPPED MEEEEE!!! .. YOU RIPPED MEEEEEE!!!!" ... and Frank started stabbing his cock in and out of her asshole, laughing at her as he repeatedly slapped her buns with the palm of his hand ... "Yea! Ha! Ha! Fuck Yea! Ride it Bitch! Ride the big white horse!"

Jill was mentally devastated as Frank pounded her with such brutality that she thought he was trying to drive her right through the sofa, nothing could have ever prepared her for what Frank was taking away from her, she had lived her whole life with dignity and pride, she took pride in herself as being a woman with moral standards, and the part of her womanhood that Frank was forcibly taking away from her was sacred to her, so sacred she had denied Tim her Husband, the only man she'd ever been with and the only man she'd ever loved, the pleasure of knowing her in this undignified fashion, it was a part of her womanhood that she had fully intended to take untarnished to the grave with her, but a man she had foolishly given her trust to was taking that all away from her, what she had held so dear and sacred, to him was nothing more then a hot, tight fuck hole to pleasure his cock with, and when he blasted her innards with his slimy rape seed he arrogantly gloated ...

"Yea! Ohhh Fuck Yea! I am cumn' right up this Bitch's butt hole!"

When Frank pulled his cock out of Jill's ravaged rearend she curled up in the fetal position, quivering and shaking all over, her sad brown eyes gushing tears of dispair, she was feeling only pain and emptiness as she looked up at the man who had betrayed her trust, and in a defeated voice she submissivly sobed ... "Please let me go home, please, I want to go home" ... but Frank just laughs at her, and spits down on her before saying to his big black buddy ... "The Bitch has a hot little hindend ole buddy, she was born to be butt fucked, I bet you can't make her scream as loud as I did"

With those words Frank had just guaranteed Jill another butt fucking, the two friends had a competitive nature between them, one hating to be out done by the other, and Frank had just laid down a challenge to Leroy that he couldn't ignore, and he scooped Jill up in his strong arms like a groom would his bride, and he sat down on the sofa, setting Jill in his lap with her back up against is torso, and with his arms hooked underneath her sexy legs, curling her up in a little ball of butt meat in his lap, he slammed her ravaged little white ass down on his big black cock.

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! ITHURST! ITHURTS! ITHURTS!" ... Jill nearly incoherently screamed, she'd never felt such pain, Leroy had her in the perfect position for maximum penetration, and he was slamming that rich, refined, educated white lady up and down on his big Alabama black snake like she was a two dollar, butt fucking whore, that loved getting black balled in the butt, and it quickly became clear that Leroy had won this bet, and Jill unable to physical stand the pain and the shame any longer passed out into blessed oblivion when Leroy polluted her plundered little pooper with his hot slimy cum.

After Jill's constricting ass muscles had milked his big black balls dry, Leroy stood up with her, dumping her in the floor and stepped over her to go get a beer, and Jill lay in the floor in a heap, she was completely spent, Frank reached down and grabbed Jill by her upper arm and leaned her against the front of the sofa, then he got down on his knees in front of her and face fucked her while she was passed out, after feeding in her his load he wiped his cock clean with her soft silky hair.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 5.jpg (12.6 KB, 860 views)
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 14.jpg (13.4 KB, 858 views)
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 15.jpg (12.8 KB, 853 views)
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote