View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 01:30 AM   #5
Trixie_Grrl

Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trixie_Grrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat2001uk View Post
Ah, Trixie, you shame yourself with your choice of vampire show suggestion. What about a bit of Buffy, or Carry On Screaming (which isn't on point I grant you but still). I mean I'm not saying True Blood is bad, hell I sort-of paid attention to the first series.

Could be worse of course, you could always have said, ooohhh, what's his face, K-Pat or something, and that shitty film. God knows.
Yeah I know. There's some vampire movies I do like such as the "From Dusk Till Dawn" movies. I got bored watching True Blood when the 3rd season came out with were-wolfs lol.
Trixie_Grrl is offline   Reply With Quote