View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 09:36 PM   #3
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have both drank the blood of someone else and had my own drank. Both cases were under very different circumstances and I cannot say I strongly cared for either one.

When my own was drank, it was by a young man with fang caps on his teeth who literally bit into my neck and sucked it out. The sucking sensation might have been enjoyable, but the actual bite was so agonizing that I could feel nothing but a horrid throbbing pain in my neck. I quickly became dizzy and cold and could barely stand. I found out later he had bit far deeper than he should have and I was lucky to not get infected or suffer any more serious injury.

When I drank blood, I did so out of a champagne glass. It was still hot and steaming. The taste was neither good nor bad, but the texture was unpleasant. It was like a bland milkshake someone had microwaved.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote