View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 04:11 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(I know its been awhile, I've been trying to find another editor as my poor slave is overworked with pleasing my friends and humiliating herself for my amusement. So if you are interested (in being an editor) drop me a line and let me know now without further ado.)

Jennifer STL Chapter 3

“You are a cute one,” she said looking Jennifer over. “Now let’s see you get your pussy wet for me.
Jennifer quickly moved her hand to her pussy and started rubbing herself. She started circling her pussy with her fingers but she could only get a little moist with the cruel woman who walked up to her wearing the strap on. “You're going to suck my cock bitch.” Jennifer rubbed her pussy as the dominatrix pressed her rubber phallus against her lips. She opened her mouth and started sucking the rubber dildo on its strap on harness. She looked up to see the dominatrix looking down on her with a cold look of satisfaction. She hated that she was stuck in a controlled position again. “Good girl now show me those lovely breasts.” Jennifer continued sucking while struggling to remove her bustier, “Keep one hand on your clit, I didn't say you could stop playing with yourself. Jennifer fearfully complied to her orders looking up with the cock in her mouth, playing with herself while struggling with the zipper on her bustier and doing whatever she could to choke it all down. She licked at the fake phallus with her tongue doing her best to stay obedient. “Good girl that deserves a reward,” Jennifer was happy to hear the praise since it meant she wouldn't be punished she continued sucking the rubber cock. She felt ashamed as how now that she was being treated more like a pet her pussy was starting to get more excited. Jennifer gave in and fell back into a submissive state of mind. The toy was removed from her mouth as the mistress pushed her to the ground and started spitting on her pussy and rubbing it down. She then felt the toy pushed into her. She moaned just letting go seeing no point in resisting. She felt it slammed into her and she moaned in frustration as her body was once again receiving abusive and humiliating treatment. She allowed herself to be violated as the Dominatrix used her. She wasn't even sure if the leather clad mistress was an accessory or just an unknowing pawn. Her Mistress for the evening was a sadist but was she also in on the kidnapping scheme. She didn't know and she wasn't sure she wanted to risk a life on that gamble. She looked around but didn't see any cameras. She did know that from the violent way her Mistress was fucking her it was obvious that she probably wouldn't help. The dominatrix looked down at her. She pushed Jenny down on the floor. “Now show me that ass.” Jennifer did her best to suppress a scream as the toy was pushed into her ass harshly she was ridden and violated for what seemed like forever. What if she asked for help? What if she was in on it, what if this was a cruel joke by her ex? Her thoughts were interrupted by the harsh slap across her ass Jennifer yelped as her Mistress smacked her again. She felt more pain as her Mistress withdrew slowly and grabbed her by the hair. She then dragged her to a pair of cuffs hanging from the ceiling. She was forced to put her arms up and forcing both her hands in one cuff and her left leg in the other. She did as she was told. “Very good girl, you take instructions very well,” the compliment was more like a slap to the face to her. Her mistress rewarded her by pull out and licking her clit instead.
“Thank you mistress,” Jennifer said adapting to her roll. The dominatrix continued playing with her. Jenny did her best to control the feelings inside of her but she could see how people could be enslaved by this woman's tongue. She brought Jenny close to orgasm and then pulling out leaving her gasping. The dominatrix moved her lips like the demon she was dressed as. She moved up planting a kiss on Jenny's lips Jennifer wanted to wretch as her juices covered her lips just before her Mistress shoved the strap on back in her love box. She gasped in surprise and shame as the dildo easily went in her wet pussy. Jenny had to accept her fate all she was, was a toy a form of amusement for evil perverted people. The evil leather clad woman was merciless as she took Jennifer and only stopped after the submissive victim admitted her shame by cumming all over the sex toy. She took the strap on and put it by her lips again. Jenny gasped as her mistress parted her lips and forced her to clean the dildo. Her gag reflex had improved and she was able to take down most of it without a problem. She started to realize that was all she had to look forward to being a toy for perverse amusements. She left the house feeling things couldn't get any worse, she was wrong.

When she got home she found a package waiting for her. Inside was a ring gag, a vibrator and a t-shirt, black with red letters that read “I'm a Horny Slut.” On the back there were more words that read “Fuck me please and choke me with cock.” She looked at the shirt and wanted to scream then her phone rang. She already knew who it was before she answered.
“You'll wear this for now on. For the rest of your assignment,” Mask stopped keeping her in suspense, but it mostly just made her feel sick. “Now Jenny we are going to test your acting ability. It's simple really all you have to is convince some close friends to fuck you while wearing your ensemble Jennifer closed her eyes and started thinking of the past when her and her boyfriend would fuck like mad. She would sometimes pretend to be caught masturbating knowing his cock would instantly harden. The memory helped her fingers dance over her clit. It helped her forget the camera's that they had stashed in her apartment. She thought about her next assignment and cringed. She was tired, humiliated and forced to endure even more as she had to let a group of guys she knew play with her at her place. She sobbed as she walked to the van that was waiting for her. When she stepped in she saw sitting across from her with fear in his eyes was her ex. He was the last person she wanted to see as a hostage.
“Now its very simple we're going to drop you both off to his best friends. If you don't listen guess what happens to him,” he directed her attention to the collar around his neck. It was very familer to her. It was the control collar that they used to use on her, only now her boyfriend was on its electrified receiving end. “Now you and your ex are going to convince his roomie that Jennifer is still the slut she was back in school. We even believe that you're not playing the roles right and it will be a messy ending for you both.” Mask sat beside her and cupped her cheeks roughly with one hand. “Now when you have a couple, maybe three you'll start rubbing your clit with one hand and his cock with the other. You'll then ask our agent if he wants to fuck you. It's going to be a hot party as you will be doing three fuck scenarios.” He said with a grin. “So try and have some fun being a slut at the party.” As they walked into the house Jennifer could feel all the eyes on her. Her wrecked reputation formed questions that everyone wanted answers to. She said nothing and looked at no one but her ex the other victim. As they entered the crowd Jennifer wondered what the three sex scenarios would be. She felt humiliated as everyone looked at the humiliating uniform she was being forced to wear. She took a deep breath trying to remember the simple instructions she was given, stay cool, don't reveal anything's wrong and do whatever she was told by them. Jennifer and her boyfriend mingled and acted the best they could Jennifer felt ashamed forced to wear the short t-shirt, short combo with nothing underneath. They both stepped outside when they got the signal. She took a deep breath and started rubbing her pussy while fishing his cock out of his pants. She felt so ashamed as she freed his cock and started to stroke it while fingering herself with her other hand. She turned red as her pussy started making a squelching sound as she rubbed it intensly, her boyfriends cock getting harder in her hands.
“You're just dying for a hard fuck,” she heard someone whisper from behind her.
“Yes,” she gasped like she was ordered. Denying the accusation would just cause too many questions. The drunken frat boy pulled his cock out and started rubbing her slit. She nodded at their comment
“I'm not wearing any panties,” she told them coyly as she could. The skinny blonde guy who felt more daring and started rubbing his cock against her body. She held back her disgust as she felt her pussy exposed while getting a cock pushed into her. Her' ex's cock was getting more and more rigid as she stroked it while he watched her take it like she used to when he made her his slave. He used to think that he was the baddest thing that ever happened to her but after meeting her Masters he realized he was wrong. Her skin turned a shade of crimson filled her skin as she let the drunk frat boy fuck her in front of her date. All she was to them was a piece of meat something to use and then discard when they are done. A large Mexican leaned in and started rubbing her ass.
“What do you say whore?” the skinny agent of Mask asked.
“Would you like a taste?” she asked trying to sound as playful as possible. She kissed her boyfriend as she felt the frat boy pull out and something slide in between her legs and brush against her pussy. She recognized the feel of a beer bottle sliding inside of her. She squirmed and tried not to jump as cold chill went inside her. This was only the hallway she was supposed to do it in the living room next.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote