View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 08:53 AM   #19
IvoryBeast
Privileged Member

IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IvoryBeast has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldHerOpen View Post
So I have written a few stories about rape. I believe I have a right to write them but that does not necessarily make it ok. There are lots of actions that are legal but still immoral.

If my stories increase the number of real rapes in the world then I think I must be immoral. But do they increase the numbers of real rapes?

I suppose it is possible the stories I write actually decrease the number of rapes by giving people an outlet for their fantasies. If this is the case I think I will certainly continue to write stories.

What do you think?
Yes.... you are an immoral person. With impure thoughts. and just a touch of fucked-up-ness. Welcome to the club.

Cheers!
Doesn't mean you're forgiven"
IvoryBeast is offline   Reply With Quote