View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #14
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with subgirl, non-consensual rapes from pervs will occur regardless - and those assholes should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. The key difference between real rape and fantasy is consent. No one forces you to write nor does anyone force you to read. Would anyone say it is immoral for two or more consenting adults to explore rape roleplaying? Some might - but that is likely the opinion of those who don't visit these kinds of sites. Truth is, a significant majority of women and men do fantasize about rape - and thankfully there are sites like this where those fantasies can be explored.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote