View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 04:10 PM   #108
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

MIA’s of the 3rd Gulf war Part 12

Story By Mad Gerald, Conwic & Soprano84

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2014.

Our Brave Allies

“Now for your lesson.”

Griping Diana by the handcuffs imprisoning her wrists, he shoved her forward to stand face to face with Claire. He pressed her forward until their warm breasts mashed together and her face was only inches from Claire’s face. They were so close that Diana could not avoid inhaling the strong smell of the man cum covering Claire’s face. Diana grimaced as the smell of sex which enveloped Claire like a blanket assaulted her nostrils. She shuttered and stared contemptuously into Claire’s half closed eyes. She was nothing like this woman, Diana thought.

“The first lesson is that a Western women like this one- or like you- can never get enough sex. She is a slave to her own desires which are insatiable. She would no doubt tell you that she does not want another man. That she is sore, exhausted. But the desire is still within her waiting to indulge itself. That is the nature of a Western woman. See yourself in her!”

The Commander gripped Diana’s mass of sweat soaked hair and pressed her face even closer until her lips were touching Claire’s cheeks.

“ Lick her! Taste the man cum covering her as you clean her face of the Brother’s cum!”

Diana was repulsed by his command. But she was too experienced - and to exhausted- to try to defy him. Reluctantly, she obeyed, sticking out her tongue and at the same time tightly shutting her eyes as she probed toward Claire with her tongue. When her tongue touched Claire‘s skin, it was as if a connection had been made in an electrical circuit. Both women jumped as Diana’s soft warm tongue made contact, licking gently over Claire’s cum covered cheek. Guided by the hand in her hair, Diana licked slowly across Claire’s face, the taste of the dried man cum covering those cheeks filling her mouth with their strong, salty taste, making Diana want to gag. To her surprise, Claire pressed back against her, seeking more contact with Diana‘s tongue. A small moan escaped from Claire’s parted lips as Diana‘s tongue moved over her chin to her right cheek. There Diana licked that cheek as clean of the men‘s cum as she had the other one. The strong salty taste of the men’s cum filled her mouth, making Diana‘s head swim.. When she had finished the cheeks, the hand guided her lips back to Claire’s mouth, holding her so her lips were just touching Claire’s. Without waiting for the command, Diana began to run her tongue over Claire’s lips, flicking it into Claire’s open mouth to slither over the other woman’s teeth as well as Diana cleaned off every speck of cum. Another moan escaped Claire’s lips, traveling directly into Diana’s mouth.

“ Already the whore wants more. “, the Commander gloated.

His hand bent her head down toward Claire’s large cum streaked breasts. Reluctantly, Diana broke contact with Claire’s mouth and began licking the cum off the soft skin of Claire’s breasts. The cum was not so thick here, allowing Diana to taste Claire, to taste the other woman’s sweat and her unwashed skin as well as the guard’s cum. To her surprise, that taste did not repulse her. Instead, the taste of Claire’s unwashed feminine body aroused her. That arousal grew as Diana’s tongue licked down the warm, round expanse of Claire’s breasts to the rough texture of her nipples. As Diana licked over Claire’s erect red nubs, a louder moan escaped from Claire’s lips, a moan clearly indicating that Diana’s tongue was arousing the other woman. In response, Diana sucked harder on Claire’s nipples, taking first one and then the other between her lips and tugging on them lightly with her teeth. Claire’s moans increased as Diana captured those rough nubs between her teeth and pulled on them, stretching the blood red nipples to twice their normal size. Diana was about to take them into her mouth and suck on them when the Commander’s hand forced her head down away from Claire‘s nipples. Diana could barely stifled her moan as that nipple was torn from her lips.

He forced her to her knees in front of the spread eagled Claire. Diana found herself looking with fascination at the other woman’s open, cum covered cunt lips. She did not resist as the man’s hand lightly pushed her face forward into that cum swamp. Instead, Diana willingly thrust out her tongue and began licking at Claire’s swollen, angry red cunt lips. The intensity of the tastes filling her mouth overwhelmed Diana. It had been a long time since Diana had only tasted another woman’s cunt. And that cunt had tasted nothing like Claire’s unwashed, cum filled swamp, the dumping ground for twenty or more loads of the guards‘ cum.

Above her, Diana could hear Claire’s voice weakly protesting, crying “ No.. don’t.. please.. no more!“ But Diana ignored her as she concentrated on licking Claire’s cunt. The taste of the guards’ cum dominated, but Diana could taste something else as well, a distinctly gamy, feminine taste that was undoubtedly Claire. Gagging on the taste of lukewarm man cum, Diana repeatedly thrust her tongue deep between Claire’s cunt lips, seeking more of that intimate feminine taste. For the moment at least, her contempt for Claire was forgotten as Diana tried to comfort the other woman the only way she could. She saw in this act a fitting punishment for all the harm she had done this day. Now she was suffering the humiliation she had however unwillingly inflicted on others. Now Diana felt the degradation that the Marine Sergeant and Andrea had felt when they had been forced to lick Diana‘s cunt. to her disgust and against all her instincts, Diana found that she was aroused by this humiliation. Spurred on by this arousal as well as by the way the moaning Claire was pressing her sloppy cunt back against Diana‘s searching tongue, Diana had begun to get into licking Claire’s cunt when she was rudely jerked back to her feet by the hand gripping her hair.

“ See how simple it was to arouse the Whore’s passions with your tongue. And it does not even require your Western perversions to arouse her. Pain will do as well as pleasure with such as whore as she. Watch!”

As Diana watched, the Camp Commander began to slap Claire’s big breasts with the flat of his hand. He aimed at Claire’s huge, swollen nipples, striking each in turn. The force of his blow made Claire’s big breasts wobble from side to side. The “CRACK” of his hand striking the soft globes filled Diana’s ears, drowning out Claire’s cries of pain. Diana watched the already battered twin globes turn a bright angry red. As he worked on Claire’s breasts, Whalid finally arrived. Between blows, the Commander motioned him to stand behind Claire and in Arabic told him:

“ Ah, Finally. I feared that you were too weak to do your duty after all that time you have spend with that little American whore. I have need of your spear. If you are man enough.”

Whalid was stung by the implied insult, but held his tongue in the presence of his Commander.

“ I am sorry Sir. I came as soon as I received word that you wished my presence. I am ready to do my duty, God willing. What is it you wish me to do?’

“ Put the tip of your spear at the opening to her ass. Put it just inside her and hold it there. And then remain still. She shall fuck you. Though she does not know it yet, this one wishes to feel your cock up her ass. For that honor, she will be the one who does all the work. “

Immediately, Whalid moved to obey. He stroked his half erect cock a few times and then pushed the head of his monster cock against the open “O” ring of Claire’s much abused asshole. It easily slide inside, meeting no resistance from Claire‘s stretched out sphincter muscle. Distracted by the pain being inflicted on her breasts, Claire did nothing as he penetrated her other than slightly arch her back. Whalid used one hand to hold his cock there, just inside the entrance to her ass hole and waited.

Once the Commander saw that Whalid was ready, he picked up the pace and power of his blows. As the alternating sound of his hand smacking into her breast flesh and Claire’s screams filled the room, he spoke again, this time in English.

“ Now you British whore bitch, fuck back on the Brother’s cock. Fuck yourself on his mighty spear. Tell us how much you desire it as you take all of its mighty length into your filthy ass. Do as I say, or I shall beat your cow’s utters until they are black!”

Claire instinctively pushed back, desperate to end the pain ravaging her breasts. But as the first inches of Whalid’s cock sank into her, she quickly realized that this cock was significantly larger in girth than any that she had experienced before. Not even her earlier gang sodomy had fully prepared her for this monster. The pain as it stretched her ass chute rivaled the pain filling her red, burning breasts. Claire cried out in desperation, afraid of destroying her ass if she continued ]pushing back onto Whalid’s cock but equally afraid of what the Commander was doing to her breasts. Already, Claire’s breasts had been turned into twin red pain globes, fleshy punching bags for the Commander. He spoke again, emphasizing his words with blows across the tips of Claire’s swaying breasts from his open palm.

“ DO AS I SAY, WHORE...... CRACK .....OR I SHALL DESTROY YOUR BREASTS! CRACK.....SHOW US HOW MUCH YOU ENJOY THE FEEL OF HIS MANHOOD PENETRATING YOU! SWALLOW IT ALL IN YOUR WHORE‘S ASS!. CRACK.....THEN TELL COLONEL DEANS HOW MUCH YOU WANT THAT COCK! CRACK... SAY IT WHORE!”

Beside him, Diana cringed in sympathy with Claire as blow after blow made the other woman‘s breasts fly first one way then the other. Having had Whalid’s giant cock in her ass, Diana knew the unbelievable pain Claire was experiencing. But the sight of Claire’s deep red, blood filled breasts being methodically pounded by the Commander’s open palm terrified her even more. Her heart went out to Claire as she watched in horror. She found herself crying out,

“ Tell him. Say it. You have no choice. PLEASE! Just tell him what he wants to hear!”

With a terrible wail, Claire thrust her ass back onto the huge cock waiting to impale her. But it only sank two inches deeper into her ass despite her Herculean effort. Claire let out a cry of frustration. She gathered herself, breathing deeply, panting like a woman giving birth, and then pushed back again, a terrible grimace on her face. Grimly, she struggled to force Whalid‘s monstrous cock inside her own ass. This time she managed to sink another three inches of cock meat inside her burning asshole. At that point, Claire froze, too afraid to continue, struggling desperately to adjust herself to the width of the fleshy log impaling her. As she hesitated, the Commander slammed her breasts again and again, perversely demanding that she tell Diana how much she enjoyed having Whalid’s cock up her ass. Struggling to gather her strength, Claire blurted out:

“ AGHEE. GIVE ME YOUR COCK. GIVE IT TO ME! I WANT IT! I WANT THAT COCK UP ME!”

“ GOOD! Now take all of his cock inside you, and I shall stop slapping your breasts with my hand. DO IT NOW WHORE!”

Desperate to end her nightmare of pain, Claire took a deep breath and pushed back against Whalid. She let go of a mighty scream as she pushed herself back, impaling herself fully onto his oversize cock. Then Claire hung there exhausted by her efforts, her impressive chest rising and falling as she fought for the breath to fill her lungs, her ass wiggling from side to side as Claire tried to adjust herself to the size of the cock filling her. She had finally succeeded. His cock was fully buried inside her, his cock hair pressing against her bruised ass. Behind her, Whalid waited patiently, his face betraying only a trace of the intense pleasure he felt as Claire’s ass chute gripped his cock, as she struggled desperately to shit out his invading cock. Barely able to breath and still in great pain from the cock impaling her, Claire looked expectantly at the Commander, believing that now at least now her breasts would be spared. The commander smiled back at her and said:

“ Very good Whore. Now I shall indeed stop slapping your udders with my hand. I shall use my blet instead. I did not say anything about stopping my punishment of you,. For punishment is the lot of an infidel whore. That is why God the Just has sent you and Colonel Deans to us!“

In horror, Diana watched his smile grow even wider as he pulled the thick leather belt from his uniform and wrapped one end around his right hand and caught the loose end in his hand. He drew that arm back and lashed out at her left breast with the doubled over leather belt. The resulting “SMACK” followed by Claire’s agonized scream filled the room. The Commander laughed and gloated:

“ Push back on his cock, you Western whore! Fuck herself on it! Tell us.. no ...tell Colonel Deans how much you enjoy the feel of the powerful cock of a true Believer filling you.. Tell us what a filthy whore you are as you fuck your ass on Whalid’s mighty cock!”

For a long moment, Claire simply could not move, paralyzed by the burning pain of Whalid’s impalement and the shock of the Commander’s unexpected attack on her swollen, abused breast. Then, the Commander landed another blow with his belt on her other breast, the leather sinking deeply into the soft red breast flesh. With the wail of despair, Claire began to thrust backwards, fucking herself on Whalid’s cock as the big man held himself stationary, his teeth clinched, sweat pouring down his dark face. At the same time, she began screaming out the words she thought the Commander wanted to hear, her words coming out in counterpoint to the sound of the belt lashing her soft breasts.

“ PLEASE .. FUCK .. ME! I WANT YOUR.. ARGHEE.. COCK. GIVE ME YOUR COCK UP MY BIG WHORE’S ASS. FUCK ME YOU BLEEDIN BASTARD. FUCK ME ARGHEE GOD, FUCK MY ASS! USE ME...... USE ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM! ”

As Claire’s bound body pumped and squirmed, fucking itself on Whalid’s cock, the Commander paused in his whipping of Claire’s breasts to pull Diana to him, forcing her to look directly at Claire’s tear streaked face as he whispered into her ear,

“ Look at her! Listen to her! See how the pain and the humiliation arouses her just as the abomination of your tongue on her cunt did. See her for the whore that she is. Look at her closely, for she is a mirror of your own desires. Soon you shall show yourself to be just as weak and whorish.. Soon you shall beg for Whalid’s cock to be in your ass. I see the envy of her in your eyes already. Already you would change places with her to satisfy your own perverse desires, won‘t you. YES! You western whores are all alike!”

Diana stared back at him, unsure how to reply. At that moment, she would have changed places with Claire. She would have done so not to satisfy any lust on her part , but as an act of atonement for the suffering she had caused. This was, her mind told her, all her fault. She should be the one suffering, not this woman.

“ Yes, Let me take her place. Let me fuck myself on that misshapen cock of his. I’m begging for his cock now. Let me have it up my ass! I should be up there, not her.”

He laughed and whispered, “ No, not yet! Your time will come soon. but this is her time. Watch and learn!”

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 12:19 PM.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote