View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #33
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

I agree too. I think some of us (probably more than realize it themselves) are born that way.
What I was amazed by was the 'quality' of women that were turned on by this fantasy. So many highly intelligent, alpha females that need the control taken away from them in order to get sexually excited. Now, that I've explored this IRL, I'm not surprised anymore tbh, but that is a whole other subject and has more to do with dominance and submission than anything else (which - for me - rape fantasies are just one expression of)...
GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote