View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #32
Abby

Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssenceofRed View Post
I've been thinking and questioning lately about kink and how deeply it runs in us. My rape fantasies have been going on for decades and I'm not that old, which means they started young in me. We know this isn't far from norm. So I've been thinking. I have gay friends who insist they were born that way. Personally, I am in the club that believes that to be true. I don't wish to argue that social-religious-whatever-it-is belief here; I'm just saying, what if our kink, or in this case, our rape fantasy works the same way? Being a member of another rape fantasy site for over a year, I have met many friends and read enough threads and statements from men and women alike to know that it doesn't seem to matter if they had actual experience being raped or not. Their fantasies either existed or they didn't, and while in some cases the experience might have pushed the fantasy further, I don't know many people who truly want to be brutally raped for real, to the point where they end up in a hospital or worse (though I'm not saying those people don't exist). On another note, I am also in a BDSM community where I live. I can't get over how common it is for members to have adult children, or children coming of age, who are into similar kinks as their parents, which makes me think there is something genetic to this. You just can't tell me that this is something I developed on my own, out of the blue, before I really even knew what sex was. Not when I've never been a victim, and not when I grew up in one of the most vanilla, Beaver Cleaver homes in America. Personally, I think I was born with the chromosome that gets off on the idea of rape... and being tied up, and being spanked, and flogged, and caned, and whipped, and... ... Is it getting hot in here?

Sorry this is so long. It's a topic that has been percolating inside me for a while... and now I am off to masturbate real quick before work.
100% agree!
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote