View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 07:25 PM   #185
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default G I Jane Part Twenty Three

Part Twenty Three.

ONeil was still licking the Senators cunt out when Major Henry sank a Hypodermic into her upper thigh, she felt her vision dim her limbs go slack as she sank into unconsciousness.

She woke on a bed with a start, she looked about groggily. She was on her back on a bare bed, in a bare whitewashed room, well a cell really. a big grey door was the only exit.
She was dressed in her black winter uniform, trousers, blouse, shoes. She sat up wincing her breasts hurt bad. Hot heavy pressure that weighed them down. ONeil tried to feel them but couldnt her wrists were manacled to a thick belt around her middle, the chain just kept them out of reach. She looked at them hoping it was a dream, but it wasnt.

Her nipples were pierced and clamped. Stretched out by the weird encircling clamps that the disgusting man had fitted. She strained and bent managing to touch one with her finger tips. As she touched them hot tingles rippled through each breast making her gasp. Even worse the clamps had been attached through neatly sown holes in the blouse, so that her nipples were effectively clipped to the material.

ONeil stood up her cunt ached driving her to try to push her hand down between her legs. She startled as the door burst open. Two really big black men stood there, one holding a tray of food. One of them undid the right chain so she could extend it and eat. He handed it to her. She grabbed the tray and began to shovel the food into her mouth.

"Fuck bitch you got the munchies or what!" they laughed and stood watching until she had finished. Then they re-secured her wrist and left slamming the door shut.

She ate and drank and then slept.

The two men and Major Henry watched through the one way mirror. They grinned.

"See that she didnt even notice all our semen in her meal" they chuckled.

ONeil didnt know how long she had slept when they hauled her off the bed and forced her down on her knees. One of the black guards stood behind her holding her elbows. His feet trapping her legs.

Major Henry stood over her grinning.

"Wakey, wakey Lieutenant, has Mommy got milk in like a good Heifer then?"

She stared at him defiantly, as he reached down and squeezed her swollen oversized breasts through the black winter dress blouse. She gritted her teeth the pain was tremendous, Her breasts felt like two footballs full of concrete, as he squeezed the need to feed welled up inside her like a wave, tears sprang to her eyes, he wobbled and pulled her stiff hard tits cruelly. Her trapped pinned teats pulling against the material.

"Please . . dont" she managed to sob.

"Awww they all tender and smarting? Does mommy want her big boobies emptying for her?"

"Please they hurt I just need to ARGHHHH!!" He twisted them his fingers digging deep into each heavily laden mammary. Pulling the flesh down toward her stopperd up teats.

"Need to what huh? Have these big fuckers fucked so the nice major lets you be milked? is that it eh?"

"SHIT NOOOOO UHHHH Please they hurt bad Major, please if thats what it takes, yes fuck them, but you gotta let the milk out man they feel like theyll split!"

"So you will have your tits fucked in return for me having you milked?"

"Yes you bastard YES!!"

"You heard the Lieutenant men fuck her tits!" he undid the buttons on the front of her blouse revealing her deep cleavage. The guard behind her tightened his grip on her arms.

The other undid his pants and squeezed his fat dick up, admiring her darkened veiny breasts. ONeils eyes opened wide as the proportions of his dick came into view. He manhandled the thing, a big fat bloated snake.

"Hey bitch, have you got milk or what!" they both laughed.
ONeil shook her head terrified as he took out his meat. It was thick and about 7 or 8 inches, circumcised with a dark swollen head, he spat between her tits, the slimy spit made her shudder.

He began to pull and play with them making her squirm, he slapped them making her wince and shake her head No Both heavy jugs wobbled and banged together, Then he took hold of her clamped teats and began to pull them slowly watching her reaction.

ONeil groaned and tried to pull away but the feelings from each were so intense, that she couldnt stop her chest heaving as he pulled and twisted each. She couldnt believe what they had done to her, what could she do, her breasts were aching each pull on her teats was driving her crazy. He reached down and pulled the thick foreskin back, revealing the thick round purple head of it. He slapped it between her tits eagerly and grabbed two handfuls of them.

"Nice big mommy tits ONeil! Ill give them a nice fuck I promise Lieutenant, make them feel better!"

Her aureole were now huge topped by her now thick stud like clamp trapped nipples springing as he thumbed and brushed them.

"That nice huh? like that? I bet you fuckin fat titted bitch!"

He slapped them kneeling down so he could watch them slam into each other, He shook and jiggled them. ONeil couldnt deal with how hot they felt, each one felt as if it would burst. He took her nipples between finger and thumb and pinched and twisted them hard making her squeal and kick her feet.

"Oh thats it whore squeal some thats nice honey!"

He began to shake them by the teats causing pain and hot thrills to shoot through each hard tit, ONeil was begging for him to stop. He yanked on them viciously dragging each teat out painfully, pulling her up toward him from the floor, suspending her from both she moaned in agony, tears welling in her eyes.

He stared grinning into her face, "Im gonna fuck these till theyre blue Lieutenant, and then Im gonna cum all over the fuckers. You like that idea?"

Then he gripped both in his big hands and forced them together around his twitching shaft. He closed her great mamas around it, enclosing it in a warm, fleshy embrace. He began to slide his huge shaft in and out of the great canyon of ONeils cleavage.

Shuddering at the sensations he felt as he pressed against her ham sized boobs with his hands, in-creasing and releasing the pressure as he pumped. He lengthened and deepened his thrusts.

"Be nice Lieutenant, tell me to fuck your mommy tits bitch!" he growled,

She swallowed looking at the Major.

"Play along Lieutenant, the quicker he cums the quicker you get milked"

"Fuck my mommy tits like a good boy"

"You aint tryin whore, again!" he threatened.

"Mommy needs her big tits fucking, be a good boy, fuck mommys big milky tits"

"Thats better" He pushed his cock into her tight deep cleavage, it was hot and hard.

"Thats it good boy push it right in UGHHH!" he started to fuck them. The pain in her tits was so awful, as he began to shaft them cruelly.

He squeezed them together hard really forcing his fingers into her stiff flesh. ONeil jerked and shouted as he laughed and pulled them. twisting and yanking on both mammaries cruelly. ONeil thrashed about desperately trying to pull them free as he squeezed and pumped them.

ONeil shied her face away as he began to fuck her cleavage, his cock smelt musky and unwashed, he pulled her jugs up and down slowly, teasing her teats with his thumbs.

His meat slid in and out easily, her stiff bulging breasts making loud squelching sounds as he fucked them. Steady long strokes his fingers kneading and pulling both trapped tits, He got faster ONeil groaned and winced as he slammed the wind from her.

He was fucking her tits like a mad man slamming them up and down, forcing the two bloated globes hard to his thick, vein covered cock. Faster and faster he went turning her chest into two red slime covered balloons.

His dicks rubbing was sending spasms of pleasure down her abdomen into her genitals, ONeil realized she was probably going to orgasm just from hes tit fucking. Oh God, she thought, I cant. She was almost doubling up with the building contractions in her belly that came as slammed in and out of her tit cleft.

"That a boy! Fuck em thats it fuck em!!" Henry encouraged.

ONeil groaned incessantly as the pleasure grew greater ... greater ... and then burst ... nothing but delicious, satisfying chills of pure pleasure coursing through her ravished body.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh ..." she screamed.

The blessed, fulfilling relief spread over her. The Guard cursed aloud, still sawing into her tethered tits savagely.
He groaned ramming up into them viciously time and time again. He let go of her jugs and gripped her face forcing it down to face his bloated cock head. Finally, with a great shudder as his dick spasmed from its purple, swollen head down to the baseball sized sack of his balls.

he came, he shuddered as his cock unleashed an eruption of great, steaming clots all over ONeils face, neck, shoulders, hair, He grunted and another gush of hot thick semen hit right into her suprised face. She jerked and let out muffled agonized complaints as more and more of his pent up seed landed all over her face coating it in a thick glaze of semen. He began grinding his balls hard against her aching tits in his powerful orgasm.

Eventually it stopped and his cock began to wilt, he let go of her face letting her shake it in disgust like a wet dog. Henry let go of her shoulders and let her slump forward on her sore tits. her face dripping cum as she blinked and snorted trying to clear her clogged nose and eyes.

"Them fuckers nice and full huh, I bet they ache, yeah? You like your nice new titties, or do you want em bigger?" Gloated
Major Henry

"No . . please theyre fine, dont make them bigger . please I couldnt stand it please!"

Major Henry brought out a syringe from behind his back.
"Are you sure Lieutenant?"

"OHHH GOD NOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE DONT!!"

She was still begging and pleading as he injected each slime covered tit.

He left as the guards swapped places, ONeil sobbing as her aching burning tits were squeezed together and slammed up into.

He came back, as they finished leaving ONeil knelt on the floor her tits and face dripping with semen.

"You ready to be milked Lieutenant?"

"Yes, please, please, its terrible, I need this stuff out of me!"
"Stand up Lieutenant!" she struggled up.

They watched grinning as she eventually got to her feet. Her black winter dress blouse, tethered to her nipple clamps, covered in clumps of jiz. Her face still defiant.

"Outside now!" he ordered.

She walked out of the door the weight of her tits making her back ache with each step.

Outside was a long whitewashed brick corridor, she could smell horse shit. They pushed her along the corridor to the double doors at the end. On the other side was a stable come barn.

ONeil was taken across to the centre of a stall. Across it was a thick beam, with a strap in the middle, across the floor was another with two O rings of metal, about a metre and a half apart.

"What the fucks this Major, another toy?" she spat.

"Do you want to be milked? well?"

"Yes" she said flatly.

"Well shut the fuck up Lieutenant! Get your waist against the bar!"

With tears in her eyes she strode forward and stood against the bar. The guards silently went over and adjusted it too the tops of her thighs. Then the Major forced her face forward over it. He strapped the belt tightly around her waist pulling her pubis to the wood, her ass stuck up raised behind her. The guards attached manacles to her ankles. Major Henry reached around and undid her trousers. The guards dragged her ankles apart.

"Oh right let me guess, this is were you big men fuck me in the butt again, while Im helpless, whats the matter scared I might . . . . UGHHH!!"

Major Henry punched her face, hard from the side.
"Shut the fuck up Lieutenant! I wont tell you again."

She glared at him sullenly biting her swollen lip, tears rolled down her face. Her breasts throbbed. They felt like two footballs full of concrete. Her teats burned with terrible hot pressure. Both massive mammaries hung pendulously heavy from her chest as she bent over, the lower ends seemed so pressured like two heavy balls trapped in some thin bags. Her large thick aureole were partially creased were the rings from her clamps dug in. Crowned with her fat dark engorged pierced teats, her blouse hung around them.

Major Henry and his guards turned and left.

"Hey shit, Major you said . hey my tits! Please shit, shit!"

She desperately peered over her shoulder falling silent.
Almost all of the wives of the Navies high ranking staff officers stood in the stables waiting silently.

Lillian walked over toward her.

"Aunties got a surprise for you, tonight ONeil, I managed to get together, just for you some of the women who didnt realize until recently, that you and them were so close, yeah theyve fucked their husbands too. Just like you!"

"Oh God, please Senator, Lillian my breasts, they hurt so bad!"

"Thats OK soldier girl, because these ladies are here to help, isnt that true girls?"

They all began to strip coming closer.

"Please look Im sorry, if I did anything I . ."

They were around her now one grabbed her face and began kissing her mouth hungrily. Another began pulling her service trousers down the backs of her legs. Two more began weighing and teasing her still gooey tits.

Lillian reached down and undid the balls on the ends of the bars through her teats, she withdrew them slowly, and took away the rings, ONeil groaned in helpless satisfaction as they came off. Her uniform blouse was dragged away and four of the ladies began kissing and licking her heavy tits clean.

ONeils teats were rigid thick ruddy nubs, her aureole so dark thick, and wrinkled, their tongues slid over and around them, sudden hot tingles of insistent electricity shot through each swollen mammary, making ONeil squirm against the bar.
"Oh shit, suck, suck them please!" she begged.

Behind her two others were kissing and fondling her butt and cunt their fingers spreading and pushing into her wet pouting twat. She helplessly pushed back to them groaning. She felt her ass cheeks dragged wide open, hot fingers pulling and drawing them wide, she flinched as a warm soft tongue began exploring the rim of her abused anus. It teased and probed, fingers eased in and spread inside.

Lips moved over, around, across and swiped her throbbing nipples. almost but not suckling her. Fore milk oozed from both, making her springing teats slick. it slowly dribbled down her aureole and formed drips which were quickly licked up. She shook them in frustration trying to get her teats to those lipsticked mouths.

"Please, suckle, suckle me PLEASE!" she pleaded.

They kept on teasing and sucking her heavy hard tit flesh, drawing closer and closer to her desperate nipples and then moved away. They giggled and teased as she struggled to push her breasts to their mouths.

ONeil felt her ass invaded by a hot eager tongue, which wetly stabbed and rotated making her go on tip toe. four fingers were now inside her cunt, the thumb pressing and kneading her erect hard clit. ONeil gasped and groaned.

Lillian grabbed her chin and dragged her shaved head up to look at her.

"You need a fuck honey?" she drawled.

Without thought ONeil felt herself nodding in agreement.

"Please Lil . . Auntie make them suckle me, Ill do anything please, please!"

The Senator smiled "I Know soldier girl, you ready to take it up the ass to get milked bitch?"

ONeil looked pained but nodded yes.

"Thought so, thats a good girl auntie is pleased" ONeil swallowed in apprehension.

She moved away, out of sight, the teasing went on.
Lillian wheeled a cart next to her.

"First were going to clean your ass ONeil," Lillian said.
There were intriguing giggles from the women. Lillian unfurled a long hose from the cart, on it was a large tank, oval, made of metal. In the top was a funnel, out of the back at the bottom snaked this hose. it was thick and rubber, it ended in a tapered, ridged nozzle.

ONeils ass was slick now with saliva, her cheeks were held wide while Lillian inserted the large nozzle into her wiggling ass. ONeils screamed loudly as it was forced in and ground deeper. she jolted and jerked as it was force fed deep into her well used ass. Lillian went to the cart and smiling adjusted a knob there. ONeil gasped and jolted as the fluid hit her insides. She started the fluids flow to a slow trickle.

"2 quarts of horse piss should get you into the spirit of things," Lillian laughed.

ONeils stomach retched as they all laughed, and she fought the need to vomit.

"Shit, please look Ill do what you want, take it out, what are you shoving horse piss into me for? UGHHHHH!"

As if on queue a horse neighed, The women at her breasts continued to tease her hanging jugs. It was not to bad at first. ONeils felt the liquid slowly filling her bowels. But as time passed the cramping began, her ass wanted to explode. But still more liquid drained into her, her stomach distending beneath her over the beam. Pain flashed through her body, she trembled and shook as the last of horse piss filled her ass.

"Nearly there soldier girl, can you guess why were filling your ass with piss?"

"Let me guess, your a sick mother fucker?!"

"Close ONeil, (She grinned) its to stretch you so Patton can get his cock into you"

"Patton who the fuck is Patton?"

"Why hes my stallion, you lucky girl!"

"Stallion? No, you cant, I . . NO!" they all laughed, she heard hooves approach.

Lillian went behind her and removed the nozzle, slowly, watching as ONeils puckered hole expanded around the plump nozzle. She pushed it in and out a few times for fun as she pinched ONeils clit. smiling as ONeil squirmed and kicked yelping and swearing. Then she yanked it out. Horse piss squirted a good 2 feet out of her ass before Lillian held a bucket under her and quickly shit and horse piss shot out of her ass, filling the bucket.

"Get it nice and wet." Lillian ordered.

One of the wives, Brenda stepped up, then sank to her knees beside the horses flank. The horse stood still, his haunches quivering slightly in anticipation of the pleasure he was about to enjoy. Brenda was quivering plenty, herself, now. The woman really loved to milk that massive prick and drain the stallions huge balls.

She reached under him, palm upward, and began to run her hand a long the length of his prick, from his bloated balls to his flaring cockhead. His fat fuck -rod throbbed in her hand. She began stroking the underside of his prick-meat with both hands.

His cock was so stiff that it was vibrating like a tuning fork and that vibration ran up her arms and set the girls body to trembling in the same tempo. She blew her warm breath onto his cockhead. The great prick flared out wildly.
ONeil forced her head around to look at the Stallion. He was huge. a black glossy beast, two of the women were under him another held his harness. Her face creased in revulsion as the two women lapped and sucked at his hanging meat. It was just thick dark meat.

They dragged back the long foreskin and both began slurping at the mammoth pink head beneath. Drenching Pattons cock with saliva.

ONeil jolted and rocked, Lillian greased her asshole. From a big tub. The women pulled their mouths away. Spit glistened on her his swollen stiff cock head his cock now a thick ridged pole. Lillian leered at ONeils asshole. A shudder raced down her spine as she imagined Pattons huge cock fucking into the narrow channel of ONeils ass.

" Oh God." ONeil moaned.

They brought the horse closer, The girls that had been teasing her tits hurried to clamp two metal shelf plates over the bar. The woman guiding the Stallion ordered him up and his massive hooves clattered down on the shelf plates.
His massive body was now over ONeil. She squirmed under Pattons powerful body, inching close, the head of his cock brushing against the cheeks of her ass.

"Its too big please hell kill me, Lillian."

"Oh, hell try," Lillian giggled. She scooted close, grabbed Pattons hard throbbing boner.

"Hold still."

ONeil whimpered, trembling. "Im trying."

Patton, his passion aroused, jerked his cock through Lillians grasping fingers. The head of his fat prick banged into the cheeks of ONeils quivering ass.

Annoyed and frustrated, he rumbled in his throat. Another jerky thrust banged his cock between ONeils ass cheeks, but not close enough to her asshole to penetrate.

"Oh, shit, Lillian!" ONeil wailed. "Please I cant do this."

Her tits hung heavy, swinging like fleshy weights as she rocked and struggled on the bar. She turned her head.

"Please Senator, Lillian." She was beginning to panic.

"Shut up Lieutenant or Ill leave you in here with him afterwards," Lillian said.

She licked her lips nervously, seeing the panic on her face. She understood.

"Damn. With you shaking and Patton jabbing, I cant get him in."

Gritting her teeth, she shoved her hand under ONeils cunt and lifted her belly propping her ass into a better position, ONeil wailed her face flushed, she panted.

"Hows that? you gonna fuck the soldier girl Patton?"

He neighed as if in response. ONeil sobbed terrified.

"Perfect," Lillian said, aiming the head of Pattons cock at ONeils asshole the same moment Patton lurched forward.

"Perfect."

Patton neighed and tossed his head. The bloated tip of his cock had found the mark. He snorted, splitting open ONeils wrinkled lubed asshole. Pattons Balls swung loaded with jizz, he ached to be rid of the churning white cum.

"Hes in me!" ONeil complained squealing and wriggled her hips.

"God, hes killing ...me oooooo ... yeahhhhh!"

Patton fucked harder, burying hard thick inches of his cock deep in the screaming Lieutenants asshole. He foamed at the mouth, drooling, and fucked ONeils tight narrow hole.

"SHIT OH SHIT MY ASS!" ONeil wailed, lifting her head.

"Ooooo, FUCK! Lillian!"

She squirmed her ass, taking the rest of Pattons huge fat prick into her hot sizzling body. Lillian watched, wide eyed and stunned. Pattons cock had disappeared.

"Hes all the way in," Lillian gasped, she moved around looking down into ONeils flushed passion racked face.
"How does that feel soldier?"

"UGHH Like a fucking hot log. I feel it in my gut. GOD make him stop!"

"You two suck her tits!" Lillian ordered. Two of them eagerly knelt and began hungrily suckling her big bouncing tits.

Dazed and shuddering in sudden mind shattering bliss, the shaven headed woman jammed her ass back, her tight asshole gulping at Pattons cock. She rocked, delirious with joy as her engorged breasts went through let down. Pattons cock stretched her asshole even more. Lillian licked her lips jealously. Next time, she vowed to take him in the ass. She reached under and gripped Pattons balls.

"Fuck her, Patton. Make her howl."

Patton lunged forward, his cock fucking in and out of ONeils soft receptive asshole. Her tight ass muscles clung like hot vices to his prick shaft, arousing him, infuriating him, and making the cum in his balls boil.

ONeil rocked and jolted. Each fuck thrust of horse cock stretched her asshole and caused friction on her cervix slamming it back and too. Her eyes bulged. It was a bonus she had never expected.

"Oh, God. Im in heaven!" her tits surged milk out into their mouths.

She shoved back, revelling in the whacking of his balls as they slapped against her quivering thighs. Patton pressed forward. ONeils knees locked against his vicious heavy thrusts.

She screamed and Patton whinnied, their animal sounds blending. ONeil fucked the black stallion with feverish intensity. His cock drilled her ass deeper with each thrusting fuck. His prick was hard, wonderfully hard, and she was in ecstasy.

"More Patton!" she squealed. "Cream my asshole, fucker!"
Lillian stared, ogling as her shaven headed captive writhed in lust. She gazed at ONeils ass, saw Pattons cock fuck her clinging asshole and wondered if she were going to be able to take it.

"Unnnnn," she moaned aloud, knowing she would. Gurgling, her mouth drooling, her eyes popping from their sockets, ONeil rammed herself back on Pattons cock. Deep growling sounds came from her throat. She fucked herself blind on Pattons raging cock, absorbing the pleasure of his thick throbbing prick shaft. She concentrated, using her ass muscles to massage his cock.

Patton liked the clinging muscles of ONeils ass. He began to fuck maniacally into her ass, dragging the impaled woman back against the straining leather strap. He snorted, whinnied, then dropped his head. His prick swelled, and his balls churned. He was getting ready.

Her face flushed and contorted in a mask of pleasure and pain, tits feeling like wave after wave of hot gushing milk poured from each, ONeil opened her mouth. "Im cumming!" she shouted, not believing it herself. Pattons wonderful cock was destroying her, making her clit pulse, making her gaping pussy ooze. "Im cumming!"

The muscles in ONeils asshole responded. They beat a rhythmic tempo on Pattons fat bloated ass splitting cock. The steady beat ignited the fires in his balls, and he grunted heavily. A jet spray of hot horse cum from his cock jetted forcefully deep inside ONeils asshole.

"Hes cumming. Hes cumming!" ONeil wailed as the hot jizz squirting from Pattons cock flooded her asshole and catapulted her into another more intense orgasm.

"Ohhhh, God!"

Patton fucked away at ONeils quivering body, squirting wad after wad of hot thick cum into her asshole. He whinnied, tossing his head high, snorting sounds coming from his flared nostrils. His front hoofs pounded the metal shelves and dirt as his cock pounded ONeils asshole. Hot jiz forced out of the sides of her stretched shit hole back up the sides of his shaft.

ONeil was impaled on Pattons cock. She thrashed on the beam, her ass high, her tits dragging against the milk coated faces beneath. She felt each stringy lump of cum as it shot from Pattons pisser and white washed her asshole. Jizz shooting into her asshole was strangely exciting and addictive.

"Ooooo, shit Its too much I . . Im going to faint!"

Patton fucked forward, taking ONeils writhing twisting body with him. Gobs of gooey cum greased his path as he fucked ONeils ass. He fucked with more force, his balls thudding against her cum stained thighs. ONeil was shaking uncontrollably. Her ass humped. She lifted her head, then let it thud back down. She shoved back, matching the stallions thrust for thrust.

"Fuck! shit! hes still cumming, Lillian! Ohhhh, Im going to too!"

With ONeils asshole greased, Patton had no trouble ramming his exploding prick deeper and deeper. His cum, shooting out like a geyser, now gushed from ONeils asshole with each violent stab.

Jizz dribbled down his swinging balls and the backs of her thighs. "Aghhhhh!" ONeil dragged herself up, then collapsed again. The last stabbing thrust of Pattons cock knocked her thighs hard back and too to the wooden beam. He fucked hard, spurting jizz. He neighed, then stepped back, his cock popping from her asshole.

He sprayed her back with a fine mist of white sticky cum.
ONeil hung limply still being suckled. Her blasted open asshole gaping wide open, bloody cum poured from her making her cunt a slimy mess.

With his balls emptied for the second time, Patton lazily walked back to his stall. ONeil came too, she howled in disgust as the women fought over slurping his jiz from her blasted open ass. The ones that couldnt get to her ass were slurping his cum off her back as she writhed and bucked.

End of Part Twenty Three.

Enjoy MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote