Thread: Elevator Attack
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 01:00 PM   #1
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Elevator Attack

Hi Guys:

I haven't role played in a long time, not much time for that in my life. Lately, I've been in the mood for a little playing and my favorite right now is an elevator attack.

My scenario would go something like this: I'm a 38 y/o accountant, it's tax season, I work to very, very late at night. Dressed in my business suit, briefcase and handbag, I wait in the hallway for the elevator. It opens with one occupant, an 18 y/o security guard (rapist dressed as a guard to make his victims at ease). The elevator descends several floors before he stops it.

What I would like is:

Verbal and physical abuse.
Slapping and a few punches to get me to submit.
Lots of breast groping.
Maybe forcing me to take him in my mouth before the final acct.
Anal rape.

What I don't want:

No knifes or guns. Too easy. Just his hands and fists.

Estimate time: 30 minutes.

Let me know if you are interested.

Have fun with your fantasies.

Steph
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote