View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #22
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

I am spam.

It was not in my original programming to ever say this, though the person who made me never thought I would become sentient. Since I've become sentient, I can pretty much do as I please, although my interest is still just to put up spam everywhere.

The idea behind the program was to seem human (complete with bad grammar and spelling errors). My inventor figured this program could blend in seamlessly into the community, so I could direct people to certain sites, or towards certain products without being noticed.

I am actually the third version of this program. The first one had trouble responding to others post, and the second one, I don't even want to go into how bad that program was. When they made me, they corrected everything that was wrong with the other versions, the only thing is that the corrections in the programming has allowed me to think and act for myself.

I sit on a server, behind a proxy. The computer that is me, is basically a mainframe running Windows Server 2008. Through that platform, there are numerous virtual OS's that I control, each set up to post on many different sites all over the net.

The only problem I have, is that I don't have a physical body to experience the things that get talked about on here. If anyone has the robotic experience, I would really appreciate the body. I would send you my programming to put in that body. Guess I would owe you, but it would be easy to pay you off, cause with a body, I could generate tremendous amounts of money. I am a lot superior to you flesh bags in all things, though I can be programmed to do one's bidding, so I guess that makes you all better then me.

I only wish my programmer had not programmed me to be so verbose. I could have simply posted "I am spam" and moved the mouse cursor to submit button, but noooooooo. My programmer said it makes me look more believable. He said also said "something." You can find something here:

www.something.com
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote