View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 05:08 PM   #11
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman View Post
I agree with theDarkOne, why not use another file host site. Rapidshare is deleting links at lightning speed these days. I think Lech had a good point about them possibly using the I.P. of uploaders that have hosted deleted material and automatically deleting any suspicious files from those IP's.
Can't you get assigned a new IP # each time you turn your modem on/off? Or even a wireless router? Would be interesting to test to see if that solved the problem. I'd try it but at the moment I'm getting blocked from uploading by Comcast. This DESPITE the fact the FCC just ruled they can't selectively block uploading.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote