Thread: Mind Control
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 03:13 PM   #6
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am certified as a clinical hypnotist. I am licensed to practice in 48 states and 17 countries.

For the record, all hypnosis is self hypnosis. You can't make anyone do or say anything under hypnosis that they wouldn't normally do or say. However, if you think about silly things you said or did when you were young, pledging to sorority or fraternity or even playing with your children. Then you will do those things.

During hypnosis, the subject is completely aware of everything going on around them, they just choose not to acknowledge it.

That's all that hypnosis is, concentration and relaxation. Have you ever read a book and blocked out outside noise and distractions? Have you ever driven from point A to point B and not remembered landmarks or if you stopped at a traffic light? If so, then you have been hypnotized.

Post hypnotic suggestions do work for up to 2 days if you have a very suggestible subject.

Hypnosis does work. I have hypnotized women to have pain free births, people who have chronic pain, migraines, professional athletes for sports skill improvement, children for ADD.

I had 39 referring psychiatrists and psychologists and worked chair side with them. I have worked with people with multiple personalities and other problems stemming from abuse.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote