View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 07:18 AM   #11
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, and I guess I should also state that I am looking for both men and women voice actors. I need:

Women:
2 voice actors, 1 is Miki (the girl pictured above) who will be gangraped by Osamu and his gang. The other is Asuka, a side character who only has a little part in my version of this story, but without her Miki would not be captured and the rape would not happen.

Men:
MANY voice actors. In the original version of this scene Miki gets raped by about 4 men, I want to ramp that up to at least 20. So I need 20 male voice actors for different gang members, plus 1 voice actor for Osamu (he's basically the head of the gang) and 1 voice actor for Takeshi (he's another minor character, but important to the story).

Anyone interested?
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote