View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #48
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Kids do have a very good memory, the only difference with adult memory is that they can't put words on feelings. And that's the reason why be molested as a kid could be one of the worst thing happening in your life. When you can't name a form of pain, it is much more difficult to relive it in your mind and to exorcise it.

Freud said some sexual feelings are starting at the age of 6. So even if they can't understand it, kids do know it's there, and it does become one mystery in their tiny life. They just wait thinking it will clear up later on. Still, intimate parts of people bodies have many connections with the 'physical personality' or 'body personality 'and how they will blossom as girls or boys. The acceptance of one sex by one person of the opposite sex in a respectful sentimental relationship in one of the last step for someone to blossom and exit his teenage. Monsters like you, 'An Honest Guy', can break one's intimate evolution and hurt him so deep he will never have a normal sexual life because the only fact to approach someone of the opposite sex will make the harsh memory you gave him rise up.

It's like slashing the stem of a flower growing up, or abandon a baby dog.

One of the worst shits to do on this planet. If you have been honest enough to talk about your fantasy here, get out and use the same honesty to talk about it with a psychoterapist.

This is so beautifully written, almost poetic in places.

I so hope this guy, no let me reprase that, I so hope this slimy, perverted, piece of useless waste of cells is now in prison, crying like a child hiding from their tormentor, then maybe he will understand the evil that he helps perpetrate, but I don't think he has the IQ to do that. I hope he is gangraped by a group of HIV infected prisoners.

Actually I don't think there is anything evil enough that can be done to the likes of this, this...