View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 10:21 AM   #12
skripanjo
Privileged Member

skripanjo has initial reputation

Tickling hell for Leya part 2 (continuation)

Friends! This is the first part of the hour clip where we tickle the feet of the stunning young Leya. She is simply magical, 18 years old student and she has very sensitive and tender feet. She honestly ticklish and reacts on slightest touch to her feet. It's a great luck to find such a girl!
Actually, one hour of continuous tickling is not a simple task, so we tried to vary the intensity of tickling to avoid a monotonous action. She has a sweet voice and she is artistic, and her reaction to tickling is very exciting. Well, she is tied to a bench, and can't move a lot, but feels comfortable. I tickle her almost with all stuff came to hand: a sharp tip of the feather, feather between the toes, an electric toothbrush, a comb, a fork. And of course, my hands. In this part, her feet are not smeared with any oil. She reacts differently to each device. In the process of tickling, I asked her to tell something from classical Russian poetry. Leya knows many poems by heart. At the moment when she tries to tell poems with an expression, I start tickling her feet, thereby hindering her. Leya continues to tell the poems through laughter, screeching and an unbearable tickling sensation. It was cool!

File Size : 1368.49 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:20
Video : Mp4 (AVC), 5 985 Kbps, 24.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download k2s.cc:

Download file - 1.3 GB
skripanjo is offline   Reply With Quote