View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 05:20 PM   #8
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was not turning my back on him, but had not really considered what I would do if he decided to push back. Usually most guys left me alone when I used the ‘tone’ on them. I’d added the threat of legal action just to make it clear ‘no means no’. He couldn’t be that stupid or crazy. I could easily identify him and have him carted out of here in restraints. I wasn’t prepared for him to make another move, but I’ll be damned if he didn’t try again.

“What the fuck is wrong with you!” I screeched when he suddenly reached to pull off one of my buttons. My eyes widened in disbelief. I was not used to anyone putting their hands on me that I didn’t invite. I had nowhere to run. Instead I slid to the side my backside meeting the cold metal of the doors. The blouse had a sweetheart neckline that easily fell open with the loss of the first button, giving him an eyeful of my generous cleavage. It was a sight I’d hoped to use to entice Zach, not some random horndog. My hand automatically flew up to hold the fabric together.

“You..you keep your hands off me! I warned you!” I tried not to show my growing nervousness. He was tall and could easily toss me down the elevator shaft…thank god the doors weren’t open. The smile on his face didn’t bode well for me. I tried to grab my purse. There was a can of mace…but…as the instructor in the safety class I’d taken said…it does you know good if you can’t reach it. He didn’t stop me from picking up my purse. Hopefully he thought I was using it to ward him off and not searching for the mace I hoped to retrieve.

“If you touch me again, I’ll make sure you lose your job and land in jail. Got it?” my brave words were betrayed by my stammering threat. I pulled the purse closer and tried to ease my hand into it without drawing his eyes to it. I figured to just keep talking to keep his attention off my hand.

“I…I suggest you step back…over...over there.” I nodded toward the opposite wall. He gave me a smirk as if my show of bravado was cute but wasted.

Last edited by Sweetlust; 05-14-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote