Thread: The RN
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #8
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“No, please,” says Ako, trying to back away, her hips feeling terribly pained after the belting she received. “I’m saving myself for marriage!”
“Really?” says Mark, his eyes going cold. “Like I give a shit! Always marriage this and marriage that and never putting out!”
He is throwing his clothes off, hurtling them savagely across the room. Ako shivers, the tears running down her cheeks. What happened to him to make him this way? What went wrong? Why is he acting like such a monster now?
“Shut up!” he says, the slap across her face coming with such ferocity Ako yelps as much from surprise as from anything else. She hits the floor with a thud and pulls herself up on shaking arms, more from fear of what Mark might do then because she actually has the energy. But she feels the shoe collide with her side, making her scrunch up into a ball, not even giving her the air to scream properly and then his foot is between her shoulders, shoving her down across the floor. He kicks her legs apart, spreading them viciously with his boot. “I’m sick of all your posturing,” he growls. “Now I’m gonna’ take what I want without you getting in the way!”
“No!” she screams. “Wait! I’ll do anything! Just don’t rape me!” She is screaming, hollering words that she does not even hear clearly, but Mark does. Rather then force her, he leans over her and she stays waiting.
“Anything?” he says, quietly, a dark lilt to his voice.
Trembling, she turns slowly towards Mark. His face is dark, a very cold look to it. She turns away, lip quivering, when Mark’s hand suddenly grips a handful of her hair, jerking her back and towards him with a scream. “Shut up!” yells Mark, cracking her face with a loud slap. “Shut up!”
She is sobbing but tries to stifle the tears. “Better,” says Mark, jerking her hair back.
“Please...” says Ako, raising her hands up to his, trying to push them away from her hair, which burns savagely at the scalp.
“You see this?” he says, suddenly, his large and erect penis poking her in the eye. “You see it,” he says, rubbing it against her cheek and over her forehead. She tries to turn away from the vile thing, but it is always there, right in front of her. Its head pushing against her skin, the slimy precum leaking onto it. She shudders at the feel of it. “You feel this?” he says. “Answer me cunt!”
“Yes!” she says. “Please stop Mark! Stop!”
He pushes it against her face, nearly stabbing at her eye with it. “You...” he says darkly, you’re going to suck me off. You’re going to make me cum in your mouth or else I’ll fuck your pussy!”
“Mark...” she says, the tears welling in her eyes. “No.... don’t make me do this!”
“You said anything,” he says, jerking her head back, staring into her quivering eyes. “So get to work!”
She looks towards the long shaft through blurry eyes, its thick bulging head purple and grotesque like a snake’s head. She lifts a quivering hand to it, intending to stroke it and perhaps have him cum that way when he slaps her hand away.
“No you gook whore. I want you to put it between your lips and suck me off properly. Use your fucking tongue!”
Shivering she looks from his face which has gone so cold and dark, full of malice to his stiffening member. When did he get so hateful and dark or had she just never seen it? But still, if she doesn’t do this, he’ll hurt her worse. She opens her lips then, slowly taking the head of his member into her mouth and begins to push it in. Slowly, inch by filthy inch.

Mark smiled. He loved the feel of this. Of this beautiful woman with tears streaming down her eyes being forced to take his cock in. He loves how disgusted she looks, squinting her eyes, cheeks puffing up, even though she tries to hide it. But it’s not quite enough.
He grips the edge of her nose between two fingers, pinching it tight and cutting off her air supply. Ako’s eyes instantly open wide and she begins to resist, trying to pull back against him, her mouth suddenly squeezing on his cock as she tries to slide back off of him. He smiles and yells, “Yo, Chris! Help me out here!”
The man comes around as Mark struggles with the battling Ako who is now thrashing against him, having liberated herself, now screaming, “No! Mark! Don’t! You’re hurting me!”
“What’s up man?” says the black man, nonchalantly.
“Keep the bitch’s arms held behind her back. You can fuck her ass after I’m through.”
“Mark?!” she says, her eyes going wide. “I... but you promised!” she screams, the tears streaming down her eyes as Chris grips the woman’s arms, pulling them back tightly enough she yells out from the sudden pain in her sockets.
Mark kicks her in the stomach, hard. She doubles over, coughing, spittle and some bile escaping her parted lips as she bends over. Mark grips her hair, jerking her scalp up by the roots and spits on her face. “Yeah, I promised. Promised not to take your pussy if you do my cock right. So you still have a job to do bitch.”
He slaps her across the cheek with a loud crack, the sound echoing in the small room. “Doesn’t mean your ass is gonna’ be free. Now you still have a job to do if you want to keep that pussy intact for your damned hubby.”
“Bu...” He doesn’t even let her finish as he grips her nose tight, plugging it shut and shoves his member in as the girl struggles to breathe, her mouth opening wide to suck in air only to take in his manhood instead. She struggles, shaking her body, her large mammaries flopping back and forth in her struggle to breathe, but Mark ignores it. Instead keeping her and forcing her down his girth, grinning broadly as he does so. She thrashes, her eyes large and wide as she looks pleadingly into his own.
It gives him such a hard on. That pathetic look on her face. He puts his second hand behind her head and grips her hair hard, using both her nose and hair to help him thrust into her mouth brutally. Chris laughs. “Look it the bitch move!” says the man. “You sure know how to treat your hoes!”
“Oh you haven’t seen nothing yet, man,” says Mark, thrusting rapidly against Ako’s face. He can see her face gaining a pallor, her eyes beginning to roll up her head as she begins to lose it, her lips starting to slacken when he throws her off. Ako doubles over, coughing and spitting as she sucks in more air. That’s enough he thinks, and grips her nose once more, thrusting into her again.
Ako is always fighting against him, the drool as she battles coating his shaft and dribbling all over her large breasts down her stomach making her look extra slutty. Perfect, he thinks.
But with each impaling of her slender throat she struggles less, so Mark lets her go, letting her cough and suck in mouthfuls of air a bit longer each time before plugging her and then taking her up even longer against her shaft. After the third time of doing this Ako’s eyes finally roll up her head and her arms hang limply at her sides, all the fight now gone out of her.
Fucking whore, he thinks, considering perhaps actually choking her all the way as he holds her nose plugged. “Hey man,” says Chris, now sounding more worried, “you better let her go. I think the bitch has taken enough.”
“No she hasn’t,” says Mark, tossing her against the floor. She barely makes a sound, just a light gagging and spitting from reflex but her mind has lost temporary consciousness for the moment. “But go ahead. Take the bitch’s ass.”
“You sure?” says Chris, licking his lips as he looks down at the girl. Mark isn’t sure if Chris means about taking her in the ass or if she’s taken enough, and he’s not sure he gives a fuck.
“Whatever,” says Mark, his shaft starting to go limp again. “Just fuck the bitch and I’ll take her cunt when you’re done.”
“Whatever,” says Chris, unbuckling his pants and throwing them aside hastily. Mark smiles. So it was the fucking he was thinking of after all. “You’re the boss.”
Without much ado Chris is straddling the woman, turning her on her stomach so her breasts are pressed flat across the hard wooden floor, parted lips letting out a light trail of spittle. Not that Chris notices. He’s too busy, feeling her ass. His thick hands busily massage her large buttocks, the flesh molding in his palms and he even leans down running his tongue over her anus. Ako moans lightly and Mark laughs.
“No need to moisten her up,” says Mark. “Just stick your prick in and take a go at her!”
“Whatever man,” says Chris, working his finger into her anus, twisting and shoving it. Ako’s moan is so sweet Mark smiles feeling his cock already starting to pick up again. Chris wiggles his finger in Ako’s little hole, making the girl squirm subconsciously and pulls out. Her ass sucks down at his finger and it’s something of a struggle for Chris to pull it out in the end. When it finally comes out with a pop, Chris shakes his head, smiling. “Man, the bitch is tight bro! You sure I can take her first in here?”
“Go ahead bro,” says Mark, clapping his friend on the shoulder. “She’s all yours. Just leave her pussy to yours truly.”
“Sure thing bro,” says Chris, repositioning himself, placing the head of his penis at her hole. Mark walks over around the girl as Chris begins to forcibly press his manhood into her tight body and sits, knees bent, before Ako. Grinning wickedly, he stares at her tensing form. He wants to see the look in her eyes right when she wakes up and she finds this large black man pounding her back end, hurting her so badly. Yessss.... that should be a wonderful sight indeed.

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote