View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 10:16 PM   #4
theon

theon Level 1 (100+)theon Level 1 (100+)

PART 3

The next 2 weeks went too fast, and once again I was at my fathers home... At first nothing strange happened. All was as usual, but you could feel the tension in the air between the 2 of us.....

It was around 9h30 PM so I went on to the bathroom to take a shower. I open the shower’s door (we have a corner shower, where you can enter 2 or 3 persons at a time) open the water and take my bathrobe off. I wait until the water was hot enough and enters the shower. I went under the water and it was really hot, I love that sensation when hot water falls on your body it makes me feel so relax. I close my eyes to wet my hair.

- Hello darling!

What??? I opened my eyes to see my father entering the shower fully naked!

- What are you doing here???

- I just came to take my shower.

He closed the door as I try to hide my naked body....

- But dad I’m already here, in 10 minutes I’ll be finished and you will have the shower all for you.

- Ho no honey, it has been a long time since we didn’t have a close moment together and I feel the time is right!! Give me the soap I’ll wash your back. An stop trying to hide yourself, I've seen naked bodies in my life before....

- Daddy... I can do it by myself.

- Turn around! Now!

Dammit... I turn around so that it finished faster.... He began soaping my back with his bare hands, with small movement in the beginning and then moving for the entire back later. He wash my shoulders and then goes down my spine. He was now rubbing my hips and goes down to my ass cheeks..

- Dad it’s ok... my back his washed.....

- I haven’t finished yet. Stay there and don’t move.

I stop arguing and then he continue, rubbing my ass cheeks, putting a fingers on my anus (what a desagrement...) and then he kneels to wash my thights, my legs and my feets. He rise up.

- Put your hand up please that I washed your front.

- Dad..... I’ll do it myself... now I leave.

I open the door to get out but my father take my by the arm and pull me roughly back in the shower

- You stay there and you shut up. After all the things I do for you, I demand a little thanks and that’s the way you answer it? Put your hands up NOW.

I slowly put my hands up and he began to rub my stomach from behind. Then he goes up and beggand fondling my boobs with his too hands. He put his chest on my back and I can now feel his huge erected cock poking my ass cheeks.... I could hear his breaths in my ears has he slowly rub my breast, insisting on the nipples...

- Ok... my breast is clean I think........

- Ho yeah.... no doubt about it now.

His hands leave my breast and go down my stomach, and then he wash my pubis era....

- Dad....

He them try to move his hand between my leg but I keep them close

- Open those legs....

- No!! Dad, it’s over now and..

- I said open those damn legs!

He try to force his hand but it won’t enter here. I try to get away by going down

- Nooo!!! dadddd!!!!

But he rises me up, and open my legs using his knee. He won and his hand was now cupping my pussy...

- Hooo myyyy....... nothing like a young shaved pussy!

I surrendered once again. He began caressing around my pussy lips, going around them and then going back and forth to my anus. Then he goes for the lips. He carress them up and down, spread them a little, play with them..... Them he discovered my clit. He began rubbing it, doing little circles.... It goes on for a long time. I could feel his heavy breath in my ear, and his big dick poking my back...

I wasn’t aware of it, but I was there, eyes closed, mouth half open, kind of enjoying it. Father sees that and put it right in my face

- You’re enjoying it aren’t you?

- euh...wwwwell not at all!!

- Haha!!! Don’t even try!

He then leave his grip and hand me the soap.

- It’s now your turn!

-!!!!!

- I washed you, now you washed me. Go ahead.

Dammit, I should have seen this one coming....I didn’t want at all to do this but did I have the choice?

So I take the soap and began washing his body, rubbing his back, his legs, his ass, then moving to his chest. All the time with that big dick pointing at me.....

- I’ve finished....

- No you haven’t, my dick isn’t clean.

- Clean it by yourself, I’m done with this.

- Ho no!!

He push down on my shoulders so I was now kneeled in front of him.

- Wash it. Now.

I take some soap and began rubbing his dick, moving from his cock head to his balls. Then washing those goddam balls... Now that it was clean I try to get up but he hold me down on my knees.......

- It’s not over sweetheart. You have clean the outside , now it’s time to clean the inside!

- ???

- Open your mouth

- What????

- I said open your mouth!

He grabs me by the hair has I was trying to raise up and put hi cock in my face.

- Open that goddam mouth!!

- No I don’t wan’t to do this.

- Ho yes you will!!!

He then pressed his cock on my mouth and it finally open and he enters half his dick in my mouth.

- mmmmmmmm.....

- Look, it didn’t hurt.

He slide a little by the outside and then enter again. He takes my hair with one hand, holding his cock with the other and began moving my head on his shaft.

- Thats how it’s done. Do it now

I began to go up and down on his dick, I had no choice otherwise he’ll have forced me....

- Yeah that’s great!!! Faster and deeper now!!!

He put a hand each side of my head and began to fuck my face!! My eyes were wide open, I was loosing my breath!

- Do it that way bitch!!

I started to go up and down as he wished a little faster.

- Ho yeah!!!! The same mouth of your goddam mother!!!! Continue!!!!!!

I keep the rhythm. I can’t believe I was doing this... I was sucking my first cock in my own shower, the cock of my own dad!!

It last for 2 or 3 minutes and then:

- I’ll cum baby!!! Be ready to swallow!!!!

And then it happens: he shouts loads and loads of hot cum down my throats!!!! It was disgusting and I try my best not to puke.... It was like it was never ending!!

- HAAAAA hAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Fuck yeah!!!! So great!!!

He takes his cock out, and I was finally able to breath....

- Your a good girl!!! As of now, we will have each week great moments like these!!!

He then walks out of the shower, towels himself and get out of the bathroom naked as if nothing had happen, letting me in the middle of the shower, on my knees and still in shoked of what had just happened.... and then I cried again........

Last edited by theon; 05-20-2017 at 09:06 AM.
theon is offline   Reply With Quote