Thread: The story game
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 08:19 PM   #21
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tiffany couldn't believe the sight in front of her. She tried to make sense of it all, but couldn't think due to the incessant ringing of an alarm clock. That ringing just would not stop.

"No..no...no!" she screamed, waking herself up from a horrendous nightmare. She bolted upright, wildly looking about her room. There was nothing and nobody there. No maniac Wombles, no dead Wombles, no Madame Cholet or werewolves. Just an empty room.

Pushing her duvet aside, Tiffany sat up on the side of the bed, her head in her hands. It was all just a dream! A bad...weird dream. Standing up, she made her way to the toilet.

"Oh...god...what a horrible dream! That will teach me to eat pickled onions and cheese sammies before bedtime!" Tiffany scolded herself as she splashed her face with water. "Just a silly....I'm such a big silly!" she laughed lightly, then looked up at herself in the mirror. Walking back into her bedroom, she noticed the window was open.

"Hmmm...when did I open the window?" she wondered. Shrugging her shoulders, the pretty young woman, wearing only her lacey pink bra and panties, shut the window and climbed back into bed. Her eyes quickly drifted closed.

She slept soundly once again, never hearing the creak of her closet door opening...
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote