View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 05:35 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was totally hysterical now, screaming I don't know, I don't know but I did know these two men were toying with me like two cats with a mouse. I could feel the one man's hand under my dress pulling down my panties one inch at a time just to torment me more. I was screaming all kind of things as the other man let go of my hair and opened all my buttons on the bodice of my dress. I screamed loudly as he took a knife out and split my bra open. My large breasts were exposed to their eyes and I screamed out my real fear. "PLEASE DON'T RAPE ME"

I heard them both laugh, a wicked sound and my mind raced. I didn't think they could rape me tied to the fence like this. I closed my legs and held them together real tight. I could do nothing about protecting my large breasts and could feel both men lightly touching my breasts. I cried in shame. My mind going back to my husband. The only man who had ever touched me and I knew the pain that he had given me would be doubled and I cried even harder.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote