View Single Post
Old 09-28-2008, 10:42 AM   #14
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

"I DON'T KNOW!" she bawled hysterically. "LET ME GO!"
"Oh, baby," I said tenderly, letting go of her neck and stroking her face softly. "you're going to have to do much better than that."
"I'll ask you again," McMulray growled. "Where are the nearest patrols? Where is the rebel base?"
"I DON'T KNOOOOOW!" Rebecca bawled. She squeezed her eyes shut and began a full-on fit of hysterical sobbing.
"I'm sorry, sweetheart, that's just not good enough," I said, adopting a sorrowful look. My hand moved up her thigh to her lace panties. Resting my knuckles against her pelvis, I hooked two fingers under the waistband and slowly, tantalizingly pulled it down a couple of inches. "Please tell me the truth? You're making my buddy here really angry."

McMulray tighened his grip on her hair, increasing the volume of her sobbing. "You'd better fucking open up, bitch, before Lieutenant Sullivan here fucking opens you up."
"I-I s-s-swear... I d-d-don't k-n-n-now anything... I don't know anything, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" Rebecca's voice reached a high pitch. "P-P-Please d-d-don't r-r-rape me, I h-haven't done anything wr-wr-wrong!"
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote