View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 04:01 PM   #12
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Roy understood the chant .."Slamdunk her!".. that the boys were chanting, he and they had raped a few ladies, mostly street walkers that had been unfortunate enough to wonder into the Friendly Tavern, they would hold the woman down on an old green pinball machine called "Slamdunk" and take turns raping her, street prostitutes never report being raped, and the way that Jill was dressed they all had her pegged as a hooker.

Jill was beating on Roy's back with her clinched fist, but they were having no effect as Roy, who was squeezing her ass with his arms around her, grabbed a hold of her buttocks and picked her up off of her feet and carried her over to the Slamdunk pinball machine, and sat her down on top of the machine ... "Hold the whore down Leon, she's a fighter" ... Roy calls out to one of the guys standing around chanting ... "Slamdunk her!" ... and Leon wasted no time grabbing a hold of Jill's wrist and pinning them down on the pinball machine, and Roy grabs the front of her flimsy tank top and rips it completely open, exposing her beautiful bust ... "Take a look at the hooters on this hooker Roy!" ... Leon exclaimed excitedly.

"I'm not a hooker! I'm not a hooker!" ... Jill screamed as she felt Roy's hand pushing her skirt up around her waist, but Roy puts one hand over her mouth to shut her up, as he grips her panties in his other hand and rips one leg out of them, her pussy now venerable, then he lets go of her mouth and unzips his fly, pulling his cock out of his pants ... "PLEASEEEE! DON"T DO THIS!!! I"M NOT A HOOKER!!! I"M JILL TAYMMmmmmm" ... she yelled as loud as she could, until Leon turned loose of her left wrist and cupping the palm of his hand over her mouth, muffling her protest once more, and in one trust Roy was inside of Jill, and as he started hammering his cock in and out of her Roy yelled in her face ...

"You're gonna earn that $27.52 you pretty little whore!.. Make a line boys, this hot little hooker is gonna do us all!" ... Frank had drove her to a snake pit and threw her in the pit with no way out, Jill was thinking to herself, as the men at the back of that dark smoke filled Bar started lining up behind Roy, and as Jill felt Roy ejaculating inside of her, she bit Leon's hand, drawing blood, and he let go of her, and she tried to get up, wrapping her arms around Roy and beating him on the back, yelling over his shoulder to the line of guys standing behind Roy, waiting for their turn at her ... "My names Jill Taylor! I'm not a prostitute! Pleaseeeee someone help meeeee!"

But it was like they didn't hear a word she said, the only reply she heard was the fat bald man behind Roy saying ... "Hurry up Roy Damnit! Your done, it's my turn" ... but Leon shoved Roy away, Jill had bit him and he was pissed, and he said ... "Like Hell your next Pet, this Bitch bit me and I'm gonna stick her in the ass for it!" ... two guys held Jill down on the pinball machine, as Leon dropped his pants to his knees ... "Please I am married to Tim Taylor, I'm not a hooker Pleaseeee you can't do this to meeee!" ... but Leon hooked his strong arms under her sexy legs and pulled her down the top of the machine until her ass was hanging off the front, and he pressed his big fat cock up to her asshole and said to her ...

"I wouldn't care if you were married to Daddy Bitch!" ... and he drove his cock up Jill's ass, and she screamed in agony, until one of the guys muffled her with his hand, and Leon began giving Jill's little ass a pounding, the impact of his thrusts were rocking and tilting the pinball machine, and bells, whistles and lights were going off all around her as he shot his hot load up her ass, and then Pet raped her pussy, filling her with his seed, and by the time the guy behind Pet had his turn at Jill, all the fight had been fucked out of her and things became blurry to the point that she couldn't tell when one man pulled out of her and another one entered her, and it wasn't until she saw Roy's grunting face staring into hers that she realized they were taking second shots at her.

Leon took a second shot at Jill too, but he pulled her up off of the pinball machine, spinning her around and bending her over the front of it, and he took a second shot at her ripped little butt hole, and everything went black, Jill had passed out, it was just to much for her, to many of them taking her and taking her until she couldn't take no more.

When she came back to the first thing she saw was the dirtiest, stinkingist, filthiest man she's ever seen or smelt, and she could feel his hot sperm flooding her womb as he grunted in her face ... "Ahhhh! You are the sweetest hooker I ever had" ... and she realized she was no longer inside the Bar, apparently, after they had finished using her inside the Bar, the men just tossed her on a pile garbage bags beside a trash dumpster in the alley beside the Bar, they just discarded of her like she was nothing but a piece of trash, and the homeless winos that called that alley home had been taking turns with her while she laid there on that heap of trash passed out.

After that filthy wino got up off of Jill she tried getting up, but she was so very weak, and a big bearded wino who was naked from the waist down and was wearing a patch over one eye, and went by the street name of Black Beard, knelt down over top of her, straddling her chest and placing his knees on her upper arms to pin her down in the garbage she was laying in, and a big filthy cock that couldn't have seen a bath in months, maybe years, was right there over her face, and Black Beard looked down at her with his one eye, and holding a knife in his had he said ... "You be real nice to me whore, I mean real nice ya hear? I better fell nothing but lips and tongue, or I kill you like you are a dirty little alley cat, Now Suck It!"

"Please sir please, I'm not the hooker you think I am, I have a family, Pllooouuppphhh" ... but Black Beard didn't care to hear her sob story, and he crammed his filthy cock in her mouth saying ... "Like I said you better be real nice to me, especially if ya ever want to see that family of yours again whore" ... Jill felt like pure filth there in that dark dirty alley, laying there in the trash like she was a piece of trash, sucking what most probably was the dirtiest dick in Detroit, and it wouldn't have been any more disgusting for Jill if she were eating maggots, as it was sucking down his hot slimy load of cum, and he was grunting ... "Every drop whore! Every fucking drop!"

Then one of the winos yelled out ... "Five O!.. Five O!" ... meaning the Police had just pulled into the alley, and the winos scurried away like roaches when the lights get turned on, poor ole Black Beard ran down the alley with his pants in his hands, and Jill was so relieved, finally she was free of the never ending rapes, and you can just imagine her shock when the Police arrested her for prostitution and hauled her the Police Department, at the Police Station Jill told her story from the beginning, she wanted every SOB who raped her in prison, especial Frank, Leroy and Roy from the Bar.

Over the next few months the District Attorney conducted a thorough investigation, and he called Jill and Tim into his office, and with an apologetic look on his face explained to them ... "First let me say I'm so sorry about what you went through Mrs. Taylor, I'd like nothing better then to put every man involved with this case behind Bars until they are to old to ever do to another woman what they have done to you.. That said, it pains me to tell you I have no solid evidence that anyone raped you, it's your word against theirs as far as the law goes, and they are all willing to testify that you made all the advances towards them, the jury will think that you were cheating on your Husband while he was out of town, and cried rape after you were arrested in that alley for prostitution, I'm sorry there is nothing I can do, we have no case"

Tim tried to stand by Jill who was devastated that no one would be brought to Justas for the things they did to her, she no longer could stand the touch of a man, even her Husband, and soon it was obvious to Tim that Jill was pregnant, and he filed for a divorce, now she lives in an apartment raising her little mixed race baby all on her own, the life she had, forever gone, all because she had befriended the wrong man.

The End.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 27.jpg (19.7 KB, 382 views)
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 28.jpg (20.0 KB, 382 views)
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 29.jpg (11.6 KB, 374 views)
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 53.jpg (25.8 KB, 374 views)
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 54.jpg (24.6 KB, 375 views)
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote