View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:16 AM   #43
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could have entered her by now, I certainly have had the chances. Instead I let the blond bombshell wrench away from me. Simply because I want to watch her ass as she crawls. The words she speak don;t even register with me, just as background noise. I'll have to train the desire to complain out of her. Later, but for now, I just want to have her again.

And once again, the poor dumb creature has forgotten about the leash. Just hanging there off her back. I reach out, seize it, and violently jerk on it. THis time it makes your new collar just into your neck, strangling your air supply. I smile at the sound you make. Deciding you have used your chances to do it willingly, I walk to your front and insert my cock into the O of pain your mouth is making.