View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 10:26 PM   #41
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm hurting you. Like I didn't know that, like it wasn't my intention. No, I wanted you hurt, desperate. My lips pull back in a predatory grin and I lean forward. Biting down on your shoulder as hard as I can. The fabric of the jersey you are wearing prevents me from getting all the way through your skin, but I can still feel you squirming at the extra pain I am causing. Without speaking, or even moving my head from your body, I rush forward. Backing you up as I do. Until we slam into a wall. Or rather until I slam you into a wall. "I can hurt you all night, Kari. Eventually you will suck. So might as well save yourself the pain."