View Single Post
Old 06-21-2017, 09:53 PM   #8
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default An Orgy of Rape: Kardashians, and Jenners, and Hadids Ch 07

An Orgy of Rape: Kardashians, and Jenners, and Hadids… Oh My!

Chapter Seven – Kendall: Toy for a dirty old man

“Well, alright,” Steel Shouted. “Let get this party started.”
While most of the girls stood still, frozen in place with fear, Kendall immediately began moving, trying to hide behind her sister, and place her friends between her slim body and the grasping hands of the bikers that tried to grab her.

Her actions caught Doc’s eye.

“Looks like we’ve got a tricky one here”, the old man shouted and laughed as he pushed the old sun faded straw cowboy hat further back on his head. While the others were moving aimlessly, groping one girl after another, Doc had seen his target hiding behind the others, and began pushing thru the group towards her. While Kendall was focused on the younger men, Doc slipped up behind her, and wrapping his arms around lifted her up from the rear and pulled her away from the crowd, as she kicked and screamed.

At 6’ tall, Doc was easily three time young Kendall’s age. The old man of the gang looked more like a member of the cast of “Duck Dynasty” with his long graying beard hanging down below his chest, and a full head of long salt and pepper colored hair tied in a ponytail on his back, observers would be hard pressed to narrow his age down between 60 and 80. His leathered old face was covered with a big smile today as he pulled Kendall’s slim figure over to one of the couches scattered around the room. The old man’s arms had easily encircled Kendall’s 24 inch waist, and pinned her arms to her side.

Now face down on the musty old couch Kendall could feel her arms pulled behind her back, as her old captor quickly tied her wrist together with a length of soft rope. Her wrists snuggly bound, Kendall knew this was not the old man’s first time to bind a woman.

Doc dropped down and sat on the couch, carefully pulling Kendall up right and seating her on his lap. Sitting there on his lap, Doc slowly examined his new toy, as she lightly twisted and squirmed. Kendall sat helplessly in the old man’s lap, covered by nothing but a thin white tank top and denim shorts, she quickly began to regret her decision to go braless today, as Doc’s rough hands explored her tender young body.

She had begun to protest his groping, when the sound of Doc’s stiletto sliding open silenced her, and froze her motionless as she sat. Her eyes tracked the sharp tip of the thin knife blade as Doc lightly skimmed over the surface of her flimsy tank top. Kendall held her breath as the blade slipped under the fabric that covered one of her shoulders, and sliced the light material away. Tiny tears began to form as the old man sliced away the fabric covering her other shoulder, then grabbed the remaining cloth and roughly tore it off her body and now heaving chest.

Kendall’s perfect 32B tits stood exposed and vulnerable as Doc began to fondle one, while roughly sucking on the other, his long, rough facial hair tickling and scratching the tender flesh of the young woman’s chest. She softly cried and moaned as she was molested; closing her eyes, just wishing the torture would end.

That’s when she felt it. Doc’s hand slip off her breast and down to the leather belt that held her shorts on.

“No. Oh no no no no.” Kendall begged as Doc unbuckled the belt and slipped it from the loops on her shorts. “No, no please don’t do this. Please don’t” But her words floated away unheard as Doc opened her shorts and began to roughly pull them down over her long shapely legs.

In mere moments, Kendall sat, naked, in the lap of a man old enough to be her grandfather; a fact not lost on Doc.

Doc looped Kendall’s leather belt around her neck, slipping it back thru the buckle and pulling it tighter, till it fit snuggly against her throat. Using the loose end of the belt like a leash, Doc pulled Kendall’s face close to his.
“Come here baby girl. Give Granddaddy a kiss.” Doc said as he pulled her closer. Kendall tried to pull away, repulsed by the thought of kissing the hairy old man. Doc was ready for this. Quietly, he moved the middle finger on the hand that now explored Kendall’s firm young bottom, and quickly pressed it against the puckered brown rosebud of Kendall anus.

Kendall screamed with surprise as she pulled away from the unexpected anal probing, forcing her open mouth directly onto Doc’s. One arm wrapped around her back, and the finger of his other hand continuing to apply pressure to her ass, Doc held Kendall firmly in place, as his tongue began to explore her unwilling mouth. With many decades experience, Doc was a talented kisser, unlike the sloppy mouthed young men Kendall was used to. Between his skilled tongue massaging hers and the constant vibrating pressure of his finger in her ass, Kendall soon found herself responding, kissing back and softly moaning at the attention being lavished on her pert body.

When their mouths finally parted, Kendall gasped for air, leaning back against Doc’s air, her chest heavy as she breathed heavily.

Doc stared at her naked body and licked his lips like a starving man staring at buffet. Slowly, Doc withdrew his hand from her ass, and slipped between her smooth supple legs to search for her clit. Doc once again pulled Kendall close and began placing soft little kisses on her cheeks. Kendall giggled slightly as Doc’s whiskers tickled her soft face. Tauntingly, Doc whispered in Kendall’s ear, “Tell Granddaddy you want him to play with your tits.”

Kendall frowned and begged. “Please, I can’t say that, don’t make me say that.” Her eyes filled with tears as Doc’s hand slipped from between her legs and moved to one of her tender breasts.

Pinching hard on her nipple, Doc half growled, “Now, tell Granddaddy you want him to play with your tits!”

Kendall screamed in agony, No one had ever treated her like this before. No one had ever inflicted such pain. Without a second’s hesitation, Kendall decided to do anything, anything to end the pain.

“Oh, Granddaddy, please play with my tits. Your little girl loves it when you play with her tits.” Kendall put on her best, coyest, babyface, and tried to coo as she spoke to her captor. “I love it when you play with my titties Granddaddy.”

Taking one of her succulent tits into his mouth, Doc’s hand slipped back between her legs to explore. Doc sucked Kendall’s tit with the enthusiasm of a teenager; every now and again taking it from his mouth, so he could rapidly flick the tip of his tongue on her nipples. Soon Kendall’s nipples stood hard and erect, almost as if they were rising up, begging for his attentions.

The rush from Doc’s attention to her tits was so great that Kendall almost didn’t notice as the finger of one hand slipped into her pussy… almost.
“Ohhhhh Granddaddy, that feels so good.” Kendall purred. By now here hips were rocking to match the probing rhythm of his fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

Doc smiles with satisfaction, as Kendall squirmed and moaned in his lap. He felt his cock stiffening and decided to wait no more. Originally he had planned to take his time, but the young nubile body in his lap was just too good to wait for.

Roughly, Doc pushed Kendall onto her back on the couch. He stood, towering over the slim girl, and dropped his jeans to the ground and stepped out of them, and began lowering himself down onto Kendall’s trembling body.
“Granddaddy is horny babygirl.” The old biker taunted her. “Granddaddy’s going to rape your sweet little pussy.”

Kendall’s eyes widened in horror. She had expected the old man to play with her for a while, get excited, and she had fully planned to jack him off to avoid the old man entering any of her tender orifices.

“Oh, Granddaddy, don’t you want me to…” Kendall’s words were cut off as the old man jabbed his rock hard cock into her unprepared pussy. “Arrrrgh!” Kendall screamed as she threw back her head. Doc quickly pulled her slim legs up and lay them over his shoulders, allowing him to push deep inside Kendall.

Kendall thrashed in surprise. She hadn’t expected the old man’s cock to be so large… or so hard; and she never would have expected the amount of energy the old man used as he drove his dick deeper inside her, and fucked her harder, and harder. Kendall was pinned down, and no amount of struggle would set her free. Desperate to bring the torture to an end, Kendall changed tactics. First her struggles stopped. Next she wrapped her arms around Doc’s wrinkled old body and attempted to hold him close. She began talking to man fucking her. Urging him on; encouraging him; trying to excite him. Hoping to bring him to a climax and end the rape.

“Oh, Granddaddy. Oh I love it. Oh your babygirl loves it when you fuck her.” Kendall rolled her eyes up as she tried her best sex talk. “Oh, please… put it in deeper. Fuck your little girl. I want your dick inside me sooo bad.” The warm feeling starting to creep over her body went unnoticed, at first. “Make me your little slut, Granddaddy. I want to be your little slut.” Suddenly a strange rush came over Kendall, as she began to stutter and stammer her words. “Oh, Gran… Gra… Gra…, Oh it feels, aaaaah. Oh it… Oh, I’m… Granddaddy, I’m… I’m… mmmmmm.”

“Auuurr.. rrrrgh!” Unexpectedly her orgasm washed over Kendall as she screamed in surprise and pulled hard against Doc’s ass, pulling his aging cock fully into her. Kendall eyes opened wide and stared into Doc’s. The old man plunged his tongue back into her mouth, and this time found her willing, even hungry for him.

Kendall tightened her lips around Doc’s tongue as she began to suck on it.
Doc could hold back no more.

With a final hard shove Doc penetrated Kendall deeper than any man ever had, just as his balls exploded into the orgasming young woman. Load after load splashed inside Kendall’s cunt, coating her womb and spreading out, seeking her precious ovum.

Kendall didn’t care. She didn’t care about anything except the waves of pleasure rushing thru her. Exhausted from the roughest sex of her life, Kendall collapsed back onto the cushions of the couch, feeling safe that the old man was now satisfied, and would let her rest.

Kendall’s sleepy, half-closed eyes didn’t see Doc reach into his pocket. If she had, she’d have seen Doc pull out a special little blue pill and pop it in his mouth. Minutes later, Kendall’s sleeping form was lifted up a bit. Her eyes opened, and finally focused enough to see Doc cradling her head in on hand, and guiding his once again erect cock into Kendall’s groggy mouth.

Taking her head in his hands Doc began to slowly fuck Kendall’s mouth.

“Get to work baby girl.” Doc chuckled.” Granddaddy’s got lots of little blue pills, and you’ve got a long night ahead of you.”

Next time – Chapter Eight – The Hadid Girls: Incestuous Sapphic Sisters, and group rape girls.

Last edited by trouble-shooter; 08-03-2017 at 08:05 PM.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote