View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 10:10 PM   #24
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look down, your eyes have slipped half closed. Not fully, but enough that you can't see everything that is happening to you. And the way you are writhing is an amazing look. Trying to escape hands that have formed a ring around you. 14 pairs touching every square inch of your body. Finally I speak again. "Someone take off her bra. From how wet she is, I bet her nipples are rock hard." I had barely finished the sentence before you were pulled half into a sitting position and the thing ripped off your back.

I was right, perky nipples are shoved forward. Proof from your little moans that something is going right for you. I fold my body over yours, so I can feel those wonderfully hard things against my warm chest. I wrap my arms around yours, pinning them to your sides. And I finally reach a pace that will bring me to orgasm. A few more minutes of the forceful pumping and I let fly. Coating your insides with a massive load of cum. Since I hadn't jerked off in weeks in anticipation of this day.